Coordinated TF2

Sign in to follow this  

Don't worry, Sublime will steal all the accent attention from you. :lol:

With my Steam name now being Bubba Pitchforkeater, a Southern drawl will be all the more fitting.

Y'ALL BE'ER GIT AWF DAT DER POINT ER AHM GAWN' FRAH YA!

To Jek Jek Tarr: Don't worry; you're not the only one with an accent. People always seem to have trouble pinpointing where I'm from; I've been told I sound British, English, Australian, Russian (???), country, like a redneck, and like a Texan.

...I still will most likely use my mic, though. 8-)

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I swear to god if someone starts micspamming I will mute you, block you on Steam, add you as a friend on Facebook/twitter/Google plus/AF just to block you after, burn down your house, burn down your tree, burn down you, eat your ashes, poop you out and flush you down the toilet.

But then I have no use for HLDJ :(

Or this song-

AFeR9NIDdk8

I know it sounds strange, but you could use a microphone instead.

Work comes before gaming, sorry. I didn't realise I was working today as it is Sunday, just got back early because I finished what I had to do.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Sorry for being so silent, I was planning on getting my MLG voice-chat callouts on but it got moved to 12am and I didn't really want to wake up everyone in my house.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I was at a social gathering so I couldn't come for the most part. For the time I was there it was fun though.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Not as many may have turned up for it at the start but I do have to say I've never had so much fun at one of these meet ups before. I can't believe we got the entire team to join us, even the non-AF people.

I got a few replays. Couldn't stop laughing at all the things we did. XD

Retired Forum Moderator

My favorite was when we all went Caber/Screen Demos.

GOOOOOOOD SHOT MAN

Yeah, I think at that point I was on the other team(damn you, team scramble DAMN YOU!), which performed very well, I especially liked the part where all of you where scout rushing and I was the only one being Pyro.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Im pretty sure aBy have a few replays...

Y U NO POST IT?

Y U NO STOP BEING SO GOOD WITH THE FATMAN?

By the way, everyone was able to hear my manly and sexy voice or my mic screwed it up?

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

Im pretty sure aBy have a few replays...

Y U NO POST IT?

Because there's not much worth rendering. They're annoyingly cut short by my death and aren't really high action. The videos I took with FRAPS aren't that impressive either. :/

By the way, everyone was able to hear my manly and sexy voice or my mic screwed it up?

I could hear ya, I should have used my mic really.

So should have I. My voice is too great not to share.

Unless I'm horribly bored. Then it is just sooooooo monotone.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

I have an American accent if you can really call it that. My grandfather was from Kentucky I think so my family sometimes sound southern. Not usually though mostly when they're upset. lol But I apparently never inherited that, I try to speak proper.

What does this have to do with coordinated TF2?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

Reading this makes me unbelievably sad that I had no access to Steam and could not be there with you guys :cry:

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

We need to make an emergency tf2 meetup before christmas, we need to save all our secret saxtons and use all of them in a server filled with AF members.

Merry Smissmas

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"