Coordinated TF2

Sign in to follow this  

...second part of my plan.

[attachment=0]Dustbowl Ground floor first wave.png[/attachment]

FIRST WAVE

Okay, the idea here is to completely surround the enemy exits before the setup time is over, the 4 engineers with the gunslinger (2 deploy the dispensers and the other 2 deploy the teleporters), the 8 engineers with jag make the 8 level 3 sentries.

I wont draw it but, after the first wave, the engineers with the gunslinger will go ahead and spam mini-sentries to distract any remaining enemies near the spawn, meanwhile the 8 engineers with the jag will move their 8 level 3 sentries to the entrance of the spawn (4 will cover the front and the 4 will cover the sides of the spawn exit), after that the gunslinger using engineers can return to the spawn and change their melee to wrenches and create support sentries, with the spawn surrounded the 8 engineers can create a few dispensers to give them metal.

I NEVER TESTED THIS

Im not sure if we can setup this in the setup time.

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

...second part of my plan.

OCTOHEAVY[/b] (one Heavy. The rest of the team consists of Medics; I suggest that the majority uses the Medigun with a few Kritzkriegs).

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

The dreaded Octoheavy. I'd like to see a gameplay from his perspective to see how quickly his health increases (Has to be ridiculous)

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Entire team of Medigun/Ubersaw Medics (it's a chain uber with more than two people).

I cant see that working, chain uber involves making everyone be invencible, if we launch all our ubers at the same time, in a line of every medic healing the next one, only the last one would be using the ubersaw, how are we going to use the ubersaw to recharge that ammount of medics?

What we could do would be splitting the team in several chain-ubers.

Example:

me and aBy = one chain uber

Sublime and Fluttershy = another chain uber

etc

Entire team of Medigun/Ubersaw Medics (it's a chain uber with more than two people).

I cant see that working, chain uber involves making everyone be invencible, if we launch all our ubers at the same time, in a line of every medic healing the next one, only the last one would be using the ubersaw, how are we going to use the ubersaw to recharge that ammount of medics?

What we could do would be splitting the team in several chain-ubers.

Example:

me and aBy = one chain uber

Sublime and Fluttershy = another chain uber

etc

Yeah, that's sort of what I meant. After coming up with a few others, I was really just spitting them out at random without much forethought. :/

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Can I be the Heavy? I am good at being fat man

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Either you or ABG would be the most ideal option.

TOO LATE I CALLED IT!!!11

Why don't we alternate between whoever wants to (and is capable of) going heavy? I'm definitely not missing out on getting healed by an entourage of medics.

So, about the event. Is there some kind of voice-chat planned? I mean are we gonna use something like TeamSpeak, Skype, are we just gonna use ingame VC or text chat?

Also, all who have a mic and are able to use it say AI.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think - not sure, but I'll be probably able to use my mic for the next event.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

So, about the event. Is there some kind of voice-chat planned? I mean are we gonna use something like TeamSpeak, Skype, are we just gonna use ingame VC or text chat?

Also, all who have a mic and are able to use it say AI.

Probably both Steam and ingame. Voice chat just about the forums will likely be with Steam. Stuff about the game itself will probably use TF2. It's not super important and there'll likely be some switching in between both.
That would be great. A lot of people on the forum have yet to use their mics and it can be a lot easier to communicate in game with just voice.

gmm22pz2Klg

Might be useful in case we decide to octoheavy a pootis heavy.

and dont forget about OKTOBERFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEST

gmm22pz2Klg

Might be useful in case we decide to octoheavy a pootis heavy.

and dont forget about OKTOBERFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEST

*Annihilates 75% of a team*

POOTISPOOTISPOOTISPOOTISPOOTISPOOTIS

This will be most amusing if all goes as planned.

That would be great. A lot of people on the forum have yet to use their mics and it can be a lot easier to communicate in game with just voice.

But I'm worry about how do I sound. I must worn ya, I might be good at writing, but the way how do I pronuce words is... not perfect.

Anyway, I'm gonna micspam you by this! hahaha, ok, just kiddn'

You guys gonna have some fun laughing at my accent.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

But I'm worry about how do I sound. I must worn ya, I might be good at writing, but the way how do I pronuce words is... not perfect.

Anyway, I'm gonna micspam you by this! hahaha, ok, just kiddn'

You guys gonna have some fun laughing at my accent.

Don't worry, Sublime will steal all the accent attention from you. :lol:

I swear to god if someone starts micspamming I will mute you, block you on Steam, add you as a friend on Facebook/twitter/Google plus/AF just to block you after, burn down your house, burn down your tree, burn down you, eat your ashes, poop you out and flush you down the toilet.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I swear to god if someone starts micspamming I will mute you, block you on Steam, add you as a friend on Facebook/twitter/Google plus/AF just to block you after, burn down your house, burn down your tree, burn down you, eat your ashes, poop you out and flush you down the toilet.

But then I have no use for HLDJ :(

Or this song-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFeR9NIDdk8