Coordinated TF2

Sign in to follow this  

Well alrighty then, how's about Friday 12th 1PM PDT? (same as last time) I'd like to get at least one more game in before my vacation ends and my time becomes more restricted. And unless anyone else has a suggestion for the server, same as usual I guess: 66.150.164.38:27015

EDIT: Nah. Friday IS a good idea. But can you guys change the time a bit earlier? A hour or two?

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Well back from vacation, and assuming my PC isn't in shop/broken beyond use, I'll be there. Any time is good.

Retired Forum Moderator

EDIT: Nah. Friday IS a good idea. But can you guys change the time a bit earlier? A hour or two?
I would be fine with an hour or two earlier, but I don't want to make Axeldeath wake up at 7AM on a Saturday.

I would be fine with an hour or two earlier, but I don't want to make Axeldeath wake up at 7AM on a Saturday.

Okay, that's no problem. Just an idea :)

3pm cent? Ya that's fine. Hopefully I won't get massive lag spikes again.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Ugh. Lag spikes.

NOT-SURE-IF-LAG-SPIKE-OR-BUMPED-A-CLOAKED-SPY.jpg

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I might have a way to do a dedicated server for this, but I need someone else to test it with me.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I watched the octo-heavy video. Heavy is a close range class, so a good sniper should be able to take him out in one shot. A bunch of medics running around against a balanced, coordinated team = fail.

I might have a way to do a dedicated server for this, but I need someone else to test it with me.
I'll be the first brave volunteer!
balanced, coordinated team
That's more rare than a sonic rainboom these days.

I watched the octo-heavy video. Heavy is a close range class, so a good sniper should be able to take him out in one shot. A bunch of medics running around against a balanced, coordinated team = fail.

Every one will go medic, and über charge each other so we gonna have one big über explosion! Ahhahahaha! *insane medic's laught*

Aw, just kiddng.

I'd like to see if we can play when each player will go as sniper with huntsman and stab each other to get this stabbing glich. Lol.

Huzzah! Dedicated server courtesy of BTGbullseye! Obviously we're playing here on Friday. :mrgreen:

67.190.76.155:27015

Yup, and I'm planning on keeping it up for the entire week. Please come stress test it for me!

Well, I got tf2 up on my mac while my ASUS is in repair. god is the control scheme annoying, but I'll be there.

Retired Forum Moderator

Only an hour and a half left to go... Should be fun. :D

I think we need more people in the Accursed Farms group chat. :D

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."