Coordinated TF2

Sign in to follow this  

On the subject of mics, Fluttershy wanted to hear my "sexy voice" I kinda wonder if I disappoint.

as for this weekend? idk... I'm busy. I'll see what I can do.

Retired Forum Moderator

Nah. It was something more creative than making fun of your drawl, but I can't remember it anymore. Oh well...

So, guys, tomorrow can Eye assume we're all going to be playing Eyeaduct???

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Eye think we will most leyekly be able to play Eyeaduct Saturday, which is the day after Freyeday.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Oh, and when you get your meyecrophone, Eye remember what Eye wanted to say.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Eye wonder what you would leyeke to say.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Stop that.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Wheye? Don't you feyend it amusing?

And Epsilon, yes you would.

I think this thread is in need of a revival.

I was hoping to have another meetup, but with a different purpose. More of a coordinated attack on a server than a regular game against each other.

If you have any ideas of your own post them here, but these are the tactics I'd like to try.

1. Extreme Demospam: 1 engineer (and if with enough demos 1 medic) and the rest entirely demomen. Just spam stickies at the enemy spawn as fast as possible.

2. Octo-heavy. Very simple, 1 heavy, all else medics.

3. Engineer spam, again simple. Just an entire team of engineers with maybe one pyro is need be.

Almost forgot the time. How does December 3, 1 PM Pacific time sound?

Once i had this idea for a tf2 replay:

We are at setup time in dustbowl 3, everybody is engineer, we do some coordinated action (kinda hard to explain how its going to be right now), we hold their 1st wave, advance our sentries further and keep doing that until we completely surround their spawn with sentries using an engineer only team.

We make some editing to make it look more epic, throw in that tf2 trailer music, and we call it "Engineer Fortress 2".

Questions?

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

I'm game.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

We may want a pyro for that, but we can cut him out of the clips shown. Once our sentries reach spawn the pyro can go engy too.

Engies are meant for area-denial, not just straight up killing everything, so we need a little support. Just one good pyro to push back ubers, and be an anti-spy machine.

Well guys, im not saying thats a fail-proof plan, but again, i thought were going to dominate a random pub.

In a pub where the enemy medic ubers a heavy to take out sentries instead of a demoman, the demomans are so drunk we can easily whip out their bombs with the short circuit and spies ,well they are fail-spies. :)

And even if a engineer gets killed, we just have to protect his sentry until he respawns.

Tomorrow i will upload a few sketches of this crazy engineer domination in the "coordinated tf2" topic

This is the Coordinated TF2 topic ;)

1 question though, how are we going to get a bigger number of players on the same team anyways. It is unlikely that we stumble on a server where 1 team happens to have 5(random number, I don't actually know how many people would be down for this) slots free.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is the Coordinated TF2 topic ;)

1 question though, how are we going to get a bigger number of players on the same team anyways. It is unlikely that we stumble on a server where 1 team happens to have 5(random number, I don't actually know how many people would be down for this) slots free.

Ze spectator! That and we'll probably get the rest of the team on our side. Hopefully they aren't too think.

Okay, today is gonna be a busy day so i just opened paint and made a few "sketches" of how would that engineer domination work in a typical 12 vs 12 match in dustbowl 3.

It is not fully necessary, but if possible the team could have:

8 engineers with the jag.

4 engineers with the gunslinger.

All the engineers with the Short circuit

Small circle = engineer

Big circle = teleporter exit

Box = dispenser

X = Sentry

[attachment=2]Dustbowl Ground floor.png[/attachment]

MAP

[attachment=1]Dustbowl Ground floor gamestart.png[/attachment]

GAMESTART

[attachment=0]Dustbowl Ground floor setup.png[/attachment]

SETUP

Gonna have to double post, attachment limit...