Coordinated TF2

Sign in to follow this  

Wranglers are useful for long ranged defensive positions like the last CP in dustbowl A/D. I managed to get some long range kills the other day, but no one was spy checking, so I kept getting destroyed by spies.

There was another good round I had on that map (dustbowl A/D, that last one). In the setup time, I built a sentry and a dispenser in the corner right by the spawn point. I camped there for the entire round, and no one on the opposing team got past that line of defense. Not even a spy managed to make it to the control point, maybe 50 feet away.

Wranglers are useful for long ranged defensive positions like the last CP in dustbowl A/D. I managed to get some long range kills the other day, but no one was spy checking, so I kept getting destroyed by spies.

There was another good round I had on that map (dustbowl A/D, that last one). In the setup time, I built a sentry and a dispenser in the corner right by the spawn point. I camped there for the entire round, and no one on the opposing team got past that line of defense. Not even a spy managed to make it to the control point, maybe 50 feet away.

They're also great for sentry jumping, I used to sentry jump on badwater basin all the time.

Sentry jumping I think is hard, usually not worth the effort.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Sentry jumping I think is hard, usually not worth the effort.

I don't usually have too much trouble with it :? . And as for it not being worth the effort, there are at least two great spots in Badwater Basin that you can only get to by sentry jumping.

hell, I sentry jumped in a CTF Turbine map. our team was good enough to push em back, and I kept them back. the other engi's followed and before long we had complete control of the center room. not an opening was unguarded.

Retired Forum Moderator

What do you have in mind laddie? I have a wrangler, but no detonator

I also have a wrangler, but no detonator.

U jelly?

You what?

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Well the plan is that we'll do a cool laser rave thing on Pipeline or something.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Well the plan is that we'll do a cool raser lave thing on Pipeline or something.

That's how I read it mentally...

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

The wrangler really kick ass when you got a buddy to fix your sentry while you shoot

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

random20brony.png

Random Brony: epsilon you're really good or is it the forbidden stuff?

random20brony.png

Random Brony: epsilon, you sure you're not hacking?

random20brony.png

Random Brony: epsilon hacks!

Random Brony has left the game (Disconnect by user).

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Are you jealous.

I'm afraid that's not part of my programming. :P

There's no one in the group chat but 20 online! :(

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

rainbow20dash.png

Rainbow Dash: EPSILON HACKS!

Rainbow Dash has left the server (Disconnect by user).

rainbow20dash.png

Good onya, mate! Nice shot!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

rainbow20dash.png

Good onya, mate! Nice shot!

I'm alright with this, seeing as ponies don't look at all like that.