The Presidential Election Poster Challenge Winners Announced

Sign in to follow this  

:| Most of us don't have Photoshop, and even if I did my artistic ability is matched only by certain comatose individuals.

Try using GIMP. It's free and very powerful.

I actually have GIMP, I've only used it to resize and convert images though.

How's this?

image.png

What, no ponnies? :(

Look down :D

I can use Adobe Photoshop CS5 indefinetly, When I went to d/load the trial I d/loaded the second pack first and the first pack second. Now it does this-

You have 30 days remaining on this trial- I press continue

Enter an Adobe ID- I press next without typing anything

You have 0 days remaining of your trial- I press continue anyway

Enter an Adobe ID- I press next without typing anything

Then the CS5 opens, I've been using it for the last 2-3 months. Also got Fireworks CS5 and InDesign CS5 as well.

Yesterday I went on a creative rampage and made a poster for the Accursed Nation Party. I then sent it to the General Secretariat, for it to be distributed to the judges. He informed me that "Candidates are not forbidden from showing their posters or pictures before the announcement of winners, but are discouraged from doing so as it may result in their poster or picture being mocked, parodied or duplicated by other Parties". So, being duly informed of the perils of such course of action, I'm deciding to take it nevertheless (I'm reckless that way).

Here's the poster.

th_posterjc.png

Mock, parodie or duplicate away.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Mhmm... I guess everything keeps spinning as usual...

Oh, oh, and also, there will be champagne, party baloons, strippers, love, peace and submachine guns for everybody!

:wave:

Mhmm... I guess everything keeps spinning as usual...

Oh, oh, and also, there will be champagne, party baloons, strippers, love, peace and submachine guns for everybody!

:wave:

Stop making this even more of a dilemma for me than it already is... Who.. do.. I... vote for?!?!?!? :crazy:

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Stop making this even more of a dilemma for me than it already is... Who.. do.. I... vote for?!?!?!? :crazy:

MY election will bring you ninjas, lasers, gold, doughnuts, a 24-hour all you can eat buffet, and 3-D pr0n.

And these:

featureSuperSexy.jpg

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

Still one week left in the challenge. I have yet to receive submissions from the Sons of Norton party or the Neo-Rhino Party.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Yes, Alpha, that's a page for downloading Photoshop. If that's a poster, you fail at trying to make something that's shaped like itself.

If you want you cn use GIMP or MSPaint or whatever, I don't really care. Unless you wish to not participate, in which case your party will automatically get 0 points in this challenge. (Which I will remind, has not actual direct bearing on the final Election)

How do you know that I didn't make Photoshop CS5? I think CS5 is a pretty good Photoshop, so it's my first submission in the Photoshop challenge.

I have a hard time believing you are 48 people.

photoshop-cs5-white-rabbit-splash-screen.jpg

Nah, it's the Gordon Freeman's list.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I have yet to receive submissions from the Sons of Norton party .

I'm informed that my Chief of Staff is working on this. I myself am currently suffering from a nasty case of Death, which is becoming quite tiresome and taking up most of my time.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

Point of Order.

If a candidate is deceased, as the late Doom Shepherd informed himself, can he still continue in the presidential race?

Well, there are no rules against being dead. But there are rules against not participating once you're a Candidate. So I guess that means Doom Shepard is still in the running, but being among the living will be noted for future amendations.

I should note that my condition is technically described as "Mostly Dead," and that I have been assured of recovery at some point. At no time am I to be considered "All Dead," so keep your hands out of my pockets. There's no loose change in there anyway.

Miracle Max is not an approved medical associate in this particular instance.