The Presidential Election Poster Challenge Winners Announced

Sign in to follow this  

Normally, I'd be against the concept of "mystery judges." Whose pockets are they in?

But since they scored me high enough to get 2nd place, I'm going to overlook it. (Because that's how politics REALLY works.)

Also, please no new contests until August 1. I'm going to be on vacation at the beach from 7/22 - 8/1, and the whole point of being on vacation is not having to be working on anything - even fun stuff .

Also, the fact is that being tied to a computer greatly lessens the chance of my being able to engage in the kind of scandalous liasons with nubile (but legal!) bikini-clad temptresses which could lead to my impeachment later, so it's also in my opponents' best interests to grant this hiatus.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

I've been considering fitting a gap for the next challenge anyways.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Also, the fact is that being tied to a computer greatly lessens the chance of my being able to engage in the kind of scandalous liasons with nubile (but legal!) bikini-clad temptresses which could lead to my impeachment later, so it's also in my opponents' best interests to grant this hiatus.

I want to lodge a formal complaint: I have not been invited to any kind of scandalous liasons with nubile (but legal!) bikini-clad temptresses which could lead to my impeachment later.

This is not how you conduct politics.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

I want to lodge a formal complaint: I have not been invited to any kind of scandalous liasons with nubile (but legal!) bikini-clad temptresses which could lead to my impeachment later.

This is not how you conduct politics.

Yes it is... Party parties are for the party only. Make your own parties.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Hey. My "vacation week" turned into a "My dad had a heart attack" week. He's currently recovering from a triple bypass. So my free time is basically shot. As was my vacation.

So... Yeah. :(

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

If you wish to step down and let your Vice continue the running, that's fine by me.

Oh, heck no. I'll be back at work next week, regardless. Good news, I just saw him in the hospital, and he,s awake and communicating. (Surgery was Saturday.)

He's already annoyed that I cancelled my vacation for him - not that I could have enjoyed myself anyway. He'd want me to keep on keeping on.

Yeah, parents are funny that way. They want you to keep your plans, even when they're having heart surgery.

Well, for what is worth, I hope he makes a full recovery.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

I'll be praying.

After a slow start, improvement is progressing nicely. Moved him out of cardiac care and into a regular room today.