HP7 in 4 days.

Do I like this?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do I like this?

• I Like HP
    • I Dislike HP
    • Neutral
    • I Semi-Dislike
    • This option is broken, please don't vote for it.
    • I Semi-Like
    • I don't care
    • I only read the books

Sign in to follow this  

Judging by the poll the majority opinion is neutrality (Supposedly means that people don't care and/or haven't followed the Harry Potter films.).

The books weren't too bad and I enjoyed reading them, but I only saw a part of the first film before deciding I couldn't really stand watching it. >-

The music was pretty good though.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

The movies ( except the first two) don't stick to the books at all so I don't really like them. The only reason I like HP is because it's popularity makes fundies rage.

Well, I'm going to see the movie, and I expect I'll enjoy it, but it's not the end-all, be-all, to me that it is to some people.

On the other hand... Emma Watson... totally private holosuite material.

This summer I've seen Thor, GL, and TF3. What I'm really waiting for is Captain America.

Which reminds me... I don't care WHAT politically correct name they give it in these butthurt countries that don't matter, the name of the character and the name of the movie is CAPTAIN F*CKING AMERICA!!!!

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

I feel pretty neutral, that's all I have to say about it. All books and movies are good piece of work, I liked it once but now I just don't care. Lotr and Potc will rule for me over the HP series

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"