HP7 in 4 days.

Do I like this?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do I like this?

• I Like HP
    • I Dislike HP
    • Neutral
    • I Semi-Dislike
    • This option is broken, please don't vote for it.
    • I Semi-Like
    • I don't care
    • I only read the books

Sign in to follow this  

OH.

MY.

GOD.

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

Empty without what?

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

I'd be much more interested in seeing Hairless Pothead, starring Kevin Eubanks.

From what I heard, and seen in a trailer..Deathly Hallows Part 2 is gonna be crazy (pretty much opposite to the snorefest of Part 1.) I'm tired of Harry Potter and ready for it to end..

Expectations low to medium, but I'll probably see it anyways. I've seen all the others.

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

I really liked the Harry Potter books, they are awesome :D.

I really don't care for the movies. They make me angry and genocidal :evil:.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

I love the books :lol:

The movies want to make you kill black people? Something tells me genocidal isn't the word you were looking for. I don't like the movies very much either.

Also known as "Username"

Genocide: gen·o·cide [jen-uh-sahyd] –noun. The deliberate and systematic extermination of a national, racial, political, or cultural group.

In this case, the Harry Potter movies make me want to deliberate and systematically exterminate those who made them.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Genocide: gen·o·cide [jen-uh-sahyd] –noun. The deliberate and systematic extermination of a national, racial, political, or cultural group.

In this case, the Harry Potter movies make me want to deliberate and systematically exterminate those who made them.

you_make_kitty_scared.jpg

Harry Potter is... meh. It's overrated but not as bad as some other movies (cough, cough, Justin Bieber: Never Say Never).

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

http://www.funnyanimalpictures.net/data/media/1/you_make_kitty_scared.jpg

Harry Potter is... meh. It's overrated but not as bad as some other movies (cough, cough, Justin Bieber: Never Say Never).

One of the main Problems I have with these movies, is that they skip scenes.

I would've actually enjoyed watching Harry get choked through the window in HP5 XD

Also known as "Username"

I used to get the books when I was little, but I didn't read them. Stories with teenage protagonists are not really my thing.

I'll probly torrent it when it's out on DVD/Blu-ray, watch once, then delete...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I'll probly torrent it when it's out on DVD/Blu-ray, watch once, then delete...

The only way for me to watch bluray films is illegally. Legal streaming services are usually not down with the idea of letting my country have access to them thanks to artificial region locks. Even if I had access to a streaming service my 60 GB monthly cap would drain up after just 2-3 films, and that assumes I have all those 60 GBs for myself which I don't. I have no opt. disk drive to play bluray disks either (The good ones are murderously expensive here still.).

In short: I'm sticking with DVDs for now.

When it comes to books, I only like it in Third person.

Commonly called a narration...

I have no opt. disk drive to play bluray disks either (The good ones are murderously expensive here still.).

Neither do I. Price is my main constraint as well. (lowest price one here is $65, and I wouldn't trust it with an expensive disc)

MKVs at full quality for the entire Blu-ray disc can usually fit on a DVD-DL, so why don't they just make everything into MKV players, and put it on DVDs?

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

SCREW HARRY POTTER! I'M GOING TO SEE WINNIE THE POOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(All joking aside, I am excited for, and sad, for the final film).

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA