Birthdays Thread

Forums aren't forever you know.... people come and go. And I will too, one day go... and all memory of me will be vanished.

Luckily I have made some kind of a contribution to this forum when I suggested and formed the Serious Topic Section. :DDDDDDDD

So maybe there will be a guy here in 10 years or so, and he will ask something like , "Hey, who created all these sections" and go on a mission to find out and then he might find a topic about "Serious topic section" in the support section where it all started. ;). And he will see my name there.... yeah....

lol, have I gone far from answering your question?

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Today's Jexius birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN =D

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Happy Birthday QuietGrave, even though I doubt you're still browsing the forums.

What ever happened to that guy, and am I the only one who remembers him? O_o

I remember him, I also remember him giving me a warning for mentioning the Flying Spaghetti Monster >_>

PZ6olS7RgBc

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

It's my real, for real, actual birthday today. I just put 11th because they're close by and I'm just plane tasteless.

so yeah, it's my actual birthday today, on the 12th.

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

Happy bithday to the three age long accursed farms users and of course two of our beloved mods.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

WTF!? the names have links?, and who is this gummy?

And when he gets to heaven,

To saint Peter he will tell;

One more soldier reporting, sir.

I've served my time in Hell!

yes but why are there links!?

And when he gets to heaven,

To saint Peter he will tell;

One more soldier reporting, sir.

I've served my time in Hell!