What are you eating/drinking?

Thank god I only have 4 weeks left in AIT (68w, only have to do the FTX and I'm good).

What AIT did you go through that took 19 weeks?

OT: Still mio.

100 percent average every time, all the time.

I'll pm you so we're not derailing this thread. XD (if anyone's curious though, my AIT (Advanced Individual Training) was for 14E, Patriot missile enhanced operator/maintainer. I learned how to operate a mobile missile battery. Now me and Avg are probably gonna talk about military horseshit. :P)

Also, I'm now drinking pepsi, and my dinner is still in the trash.

Grilled cheese and tomato soup...

Campbell's tomato soup made with milk and 1/4 cup of cream... Best tomato soup you can get.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

pepsi

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

A spoonful of Vegemite. XD And nothing else. Mainly because I'm watching Americans gag at this stuff and I'm like; "Fuck yeah, I love Vegemite!!" XP The after-taste is glorious. Ya'll need some Vegemite in your life.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

marmite

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

A spoonful of Vegemite. XD And nothing else. Mainly because I'm watching Americans gag at this stuff and I'm like; "Fuck yeah, I love Vegemite!!" XP The after-taste is glorious. Ya'll need some Vegemite in your life.

It's the whole salty and bitter combination that bothers me. I don't much like salty by itself and adding bitter to it helps none. >.<

OT: A nice strong green tea. I have a headache something awful and I can feel it doing wonders on easing it.

Retired Forum Moderator

It's the whole salty and bitter combination that bothers me. I don't much like salty by itself and adding bitter to it helps none. >.<

I remember having Valentine's Day Marmite. It had champagne in it. As a Marmite fan, it was an interesting twist.

OT: Council Pot (tap water). May make some noms during the night.

I USED TO DREAM ABOUT NUCLEAR WAR

Mate I tried Marmite, does that count?

and I think its tasty

OT: Spaghetti with marinara and ranch

Edit: Now Im eatig Marmite on toast with some butter

its actually not bad but needs a drink to go with it

Marmite tastes different to Vegemite. X3 I can't accurately describe the difference though.

OT: Chips. X3 Is that boring?

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Had some sweetened black tea and sweet potato chips, now drinking some Mtn Dew Pitch Black.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

sweetened black tea.

most people just call that "sweet tea"

the name's riley