What is your accent?

Sign in to follow this  

Broth-er?

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Am I the only one that cannot find a video of someone talking that sounds like me?

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Am I the only one that cannot find a video of someone talking that sounds like me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvdf5n-zI14

sadfaic128640178407826449.jpg

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk_42zaOkI8

:idea:

I don't say "howdy." I'm from Georgia, not Texas in the 19th century. :P

My voice is also a lot drier than that guy's.

His voice, as well as his accent to an extent, does sound a LOT like a soccer coach I had in middle school, who is also from the South.

I can't find a similar sounding voice anywhere either.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I would upload a video reading something, because I'm not sure I described my accent correctly.

I would upload a video reading something, because I'm not sure I described my accent correctly.

Same... I make it sound a whole lot more... "redneckish" than it is.

i don't mind redneck accents, it's some stereotypical redneck behaviors i find displeasing, some of which I've found true(a lot of rednecks here in PA). most here listen to rap, hate African Americans, act tough, and pick a fight for no good reasons. having one of these isn't so bad, besides the racism bit, but all these together...then again most people here are like that who aren't rednecks...holy shit...this state sucks!

I hope everyone realizes I'm not *really* a redneck, right? I just make jokes about living near Atlanta, which is redneck ghetto central.

figured you weren't..i call people from down there southerners anyway...including New Mexicans. lol

I believe New Mexico actually is part of the South, but people usually consider the South to be areas like Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, the Carolinas, Texas, etc.

I had that pleasure to speak in english at my school, and I must tell you, I'm way more better writer than speaker.

Tired - Taird

Aye - Aye (like demoman, I use this world a lot irl) aye aye, nudge nudge, say no more.

Nope - noup

Hello - Hellow

Alright - alroaid

No - noh

sir - seh

brown - brown

brony - brownee (?)

Accursed - Akhar-sed

Pirate - Pairat

Sniper - Snaipah

Medic - Meh-deek (like heavy)

Ipod - aye-pod

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

what about voice tempos? i speak slowly with a very calm, and relaxed tone. i generally analyze everything before i say it.

Jek: can you honestly say you're understandable in English?

Yeah, sure... But I think I sound strange.

My voice tempo? I speak quickly.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Well, I sort of speak in my own accent...

It's not the average American/Southern accent that you'd get from people down south, in Texas...

Wow = Waao (Unenthusiastic, flat)

Others:

Yes = Yees/Yase/Yehs

Yeah = Yah/Yuh

Sure = Shur/Syer/Sir

Sir = Suh (I do this on purpose, though. XD)

No = Nu/Nou

Nope = Nupe

Mine = Mian/Mien

Never = Neyver

Mind = Minte

And = Unt/Undt

What = Wut/Whut

Quite = Quiet/Kviet/Kfite/Kuhiet

Brother = Brawther

Sister = Seestar/See Stir <-- This one is on purpose, I'm addicted to saying it like this.

The way I say "No, Not quite": Nu, Nawt Kwieht

It's not so much of a "Fake Russian" accent, I've never actually heard anyone who talks like me.

!!!

haWnvGDiUck

or

L1LZGpQbxuM

Also known as "Username"