Big news and long post

Sign in to follow this  

I love freeman's mind. But what takes so long with it? Is it the writing portion?

Gaaassssppp!!!!!!! Its a Christmas miracle!!!!!!!!! I hope it works out Mr. Scott!!!!!! And I hope you have less trouble making videos now!!!

PS Happy Easter!!!

PPS Be sure to remove all alcohol from your pockets when you get there so the magical hobos don't try to tear you apart!!! Oh and do the same with gold or else the space nazis will try to kill you for it!!!

PPPS The buss will go faster if you hold a potato out in front of the buss driver just far enough so that he cant reach though occasionally it will cause the buss to crash but you can always steel a car Carl Johnson style.

hope u enjoy working in L.A, your work is awesome and im looking forward to future episodes.

Right on, Ross! If anyone deserves it, it's you!

Congratulations! Good luck with California, I'm Whittier(in LA county) and the gas prices are ridiculous(compared to other states) and the tax rate is supposed to go to 8% across the whole state. Not to discourage you but welcome to Cali!

SWEET! CONGRATULATIONS MAN!

I'm glad you're finally getting PAID to do this stuff. =)

well holy shit now i can see fit your voice with freeman. cause you do look alot like him. even though still think you sound like Ray Ramano

Congrats Ross. Hope you enjoy the sweet life in LA. Just don't let all the Women, parties and drugs go to your head.

Awesome ill be living close to Gordon Freeman.

Aww, I wish I lived in LA so I could meet you and pal around, hahah.

does this mean it will take longer to make CP i alraqdy takes...when did u tell us about Morning Patrol first

congratulations and best wishes for everything you deserve that!

Congratulations Ross! Good luck with moving

Congrats on the new job!

Don't stop FM it is much better than CP in my opinion.

One question. I've seen many occasions where you walk straight past shield and health stations. There not used and no commentary on them either. Is there a reason for this?

Graphil

You're a lucky duck in this economy for landing a good job. Even a job that you actually will like, as it's just making machinima. But please do not end Freeman's Mind. It's a good series that I hope will go to Half-Life 2 and Episodes 1-3 (when Episode 3 comes out). I don't really care if you re-do FM in the Black Mesa mod, but I just want FM to be continued onto HL2.

wow, i didn't know that machinma was a real company! with a hq, i thought it was just a bunch of people on the internet making videos! hmm, good luck with the job!

That's great!

Hopefully you'll get animators to help in your endeavours.

It kind of sucks that living expenses may be tough, though.

Do what you have to do man.

Mate!

Congratulations on the job offer

hope you take it and start to spread your genius further throughout the machinima world

and as far as i'm concerned, if you would end Freeman's Mind i would be devestated, but of course i'm sure i like all your fans would understand if you discontinued it to go and do better things.

Hope you decide to keep it up though (its my favourite series around at the moment)

anyway

congrats again

keep 'em coming