Big news and long post

Sign in to follow this  

Congratulations!!

"Freeman's Mind" must definitely stay around, it's too good.

Holy crap you look a lot like the Freeman btw.

Gratz Scott! But please don't leave FM behind. They are way better than CP!

I just want to say the fact that you do FM as a fan service really says a lot about you, you're a good guy and the best director keep it up man.

Whatever happens, PLEASE don't make the gap between FM episode 14 and 15 as long as the one from 11 and 12.

congratz mate and best of luck with the move

u didnt change the other site to a redirection to this yet

Good job mate! Hope you'll enjoy your new work... And I hope also to see my "Civil Protection - Friday" Italian subtitles available for the download as soon as possible, because in the the next days I'm gonna send you some others...!

Congratulations on the success. I don't like Machinima.com that much, the only thing I watched on Machinima.com is: Runescape Gods Exposed by tehnoobshow, Civil Protection and Freeman's mind.

In all honestly before I saw that picture I pictured you looking like Freeman or a Half-life Scientist.

I really do hope that there is a large enough fanbase for freemans mind to continue.

'ey Ross, an FYI: If you dare drop Freeman's Mind, I'll make what those soldiers do to Freeman look like Child's Play after I'm through with you.

......what? You said "SEND DEATH THREATS" right on your front page...

lol. Keep up the good work Ross! We all love ya!

You want support for FM? You got it ;P Personally, I just enjoy the sarcastioc and morbid humor of it along with the running jokes (Repeated counts of self-defense, etc) So don't ever stop making FM And congrats on the job.

Congrats man, I saw the link for Freeman's Mind 13 on Digg a month back and now I'm pretty hooked. Just started watching CP. IMHO, selling out would mean taking another crappy well-paying job, not slowly starving to death in CA doing something you love. Add another vote for taking Freeman's Mind to the end.

Also, good luck finding a hetro-lifemate in Cali.

Congrats on the job Ross! It sounds like this arrangement is going to help fund what you love doing anyways! That's awesome!

AWESOMESAUCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I, Fake Al Gore, proclaim Freeman's Mind to be worthy of continuing. Thank you for your patience in awaiting my proclamation.

In addition, I, Fake Al Gore, would like to extend a congratulatory post to you in honor of your new employment status. Thank you for your time.

Lucky, I didn't know that one could make enough money from making youtube videos to live even cheaply in LA, no matter how bad-ass the videos are. And don't worry, a sell out is someone who tarnishes his art for money (Yar Yar Binks I'm looking at you), instead of just making money from it.

I live in Orance County, so here are some SoCal advice. A big problem with SoCal is that the area is really wide, and you might want to rent a car, because the buses just don't cut it, the area is simply to big. There is virtually no need for jackets or raincoats. And everyone is so bad-ass and awsome that people from other states and especially other countries feel bad in comparison.

Im curious too, how is it possible tnat machinima which only have free game videos on theirs pages, can make so much money that they can afford to finnance group of guys? Its not like therye get K's of $ from google adsense..

Oh when are you gone fix the extra's page and when the next episode will come?

Congratulations on the new job! Can't wait for the next FM episode!

Pleased to hear Machinima is finally hiring some great talent in their videos they post! I didn't know that Machinima was stationed in LA, which is ironically convenient because I live in So. Cal, and am only an hour or so drive away from there.

I had a few questions I bet lots of people have already asked, but you know, might as well add to the count.

Who plays the voices of Dave and Mike in Civil Protection? Do you play the voice of Gordon? How would one go about sending recommendations for future FM lines or other things?

Oh, and since you're in California, try In n' Out. Not sure if they had them where you lived, but those are the best fast-food hamburgers in the world.