Big news and long post

Sign in to follow this  

congrats on your job. Being from LA county myself, I can surely tell you how fantastic it is. I hope you Enjoy the view of the year-round smog blocking any scenery 30 miles out. If you like sitting in a parking lot, spewing out carbon monoxide, I suggest you try out interstate 5

Well I'll be damned! Congrats on your new job Ross! I'm a really big fan of your work and I'm looking forward to the next video you make, but please take your time, I know how hard it is to move. Good luck working for Machinima and a giant thanks for all your work so far, from Denmark.

Freeman's Mind is WAY too good to be Stopped

CP is good also But just think Ross what would happen if you stopped FM

congratz...does anyone know an old show ed edd n eddy

In response to Hardcoore Hobo: Ross vocies Freeman in Freeman's Mind as well as Mike (and a vortigaunt) and his friend, Craig, voices Dave. And he writes his own stuff.

I need of episode 15 !!!

good luck in LA

Man, there wasn't a post for a while. Ross should definitely get a Twitter feed.

Amazing!!! Congrats on your new job!!

And good luck finding new people to hang out with.

Moar episodes pls!

Hey, i no that you said that Freemans mind was just a fan service but i think that it is one of the greatest half life based machinima (other than CP, of course)!

whats also funny is that the other day, i had watched a couple of episodes with some friends that every time that i thought of something, i heard freemans (your) voice in my head...

wait? AHHHH... GET OUT OF MY HEAD... but seriously, dont give up on freemans mind!

Well, first things off, good job on the job.

Apart from RvB, CP and FM are the only Machinima i watch. FM more so than CP. I have even gone to borrow it off youtube to put on my ipod. PLease. Don't stop Freemans Mind. I and my friends consider it a god-send.

Sweet, congrats!

I just wanted to suggest making a podcast or something like that, just adding your vids at ITunes. But i don't know how the podcast creation stuff work... So i'm not sure if its worth it Just suggesting..

Congratulations! That's great news for someone working on creative projects like you! I've really enjoyed your stuff as of late, I'm loading EP 14 of FM right now, and all I can say is, keep up the good work! Civil Protection got me started, but honestly it was Freemans Mind that kept me hooked to your work. Although the latest CP was fantastic too!

Congrats on the job, Ross.

I love the Freeman's Mind series. Looking forward to the next episode.

JC

PS. I have the audio for all episodes on my Blackberry and sometimes listen to it when I'm in the subway or the bus and laugh my ass off.

Hey man, love you Civil Protection and Freeman's Mind videos. Congratulations on the full time job. Keep up the good work!

Ugh. Like his work a lot but dislike Machinima.com a lot more. I'll keep watching the series but meh.

This is late in the coming and fairly banal, but congratulations on the job!

This changes nothing with regards to me viewing your videos, and I look forward to future projects.

Again, congratulations.