What does your avatar mean to you?

Sign in to follow this  

That sounds controversial.

Only if you're into controversies...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

pedival.jpg

The PediEvil... Sounds dodgy.

That sounds controversial.

AND AWESOME!

I mean the picture, not the title.

Also, the eye's in the wrong spot.

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

I made a new avatar for fun. I put more work into this one than my last. That being said, it's still crap, but I like it.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

I made a new avatar for fun. I put more work into this one than my last. That being said, it's still crap, but I like it.

Looks good to me...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

It still looks pretty cool though.

The second rendition of my avatar was made to look more like the actual shield.

You two have been really confusing me lately because of your avatars.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

You two have been really confusing me lately because of your avatars.

Axeldeath has Steve, I have Sir Dan. Steve has both of his eyes, Sir Dan doesn't. Hope that clears it up for you.

House Music... I love it.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

I must proudly say I have before you showed me that. :D

In fact "Can You feel it" was one of my first tracks that I kept for more than one year on my Mp3 (Ofc still have it)

I think most of his songs are too old and experimental for me nowadays, I mean he was a pioneer and the tools he used were old an noone blames him but his tracks are just waay to inferior to the later 90's, 2000's generation who were better equiped and had more experience.

In my opinion it wasn't until about 1988 when Phuture - Phuture Tracks was released, and then when the british scene (1987)T-coy- Carino, (1994) Ian Pooley - Walking backwards type of tracks started being made when the structure of house really got defined for the future.

Before that it was all experimental and odd sounding.

Thank you Larry Heard for starting this though!

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Redid my avatar. Added head outlines. Made all skin outlines dark gray. Added shoulders + arms. Added an aura effect. Retouched eyes. Redrawn mouth. Scootched over "Lol. What?"

I really like Fallout, one of my favourite game series. I like Vault Boy as well.

"Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls, and asks the ghosts if honour matters! The silence is your answer." -Javik, Mass Effect 3