What does your avatar mean to you?

Sign in to follow this  

Mine is from the game "Draconus". One of the most epic platform games of all time.

The previous one was from "Montezuma's Revenge", another platform game (not related to any digestive problems).

The next one will be from "Zybex", a space themed shoot 'em up.

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Aye, anthro fox! I knew it!

Furrehs. What u know bout dat.

Hi Friend.

Mine is from a picture by Petur Antonsson.

It used to be Arvo Part, an Estonian composer whos works I greatly enjoy. But I decided it was time for a change and wanted something a bit cartoony and/or colorful, but still retained the idea of an old man avatar because most people don't have an old man avatar. I consider having such makes me sort of unique since everyone and their dog wants their avatar to be some badass character of some sort these days.

572_max.jpg

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

It used to be Arvo Part, an Estonian composer whos works I greatly enjoy. But I decided it was time for a change and wanted something a bit cartoony and/or colorful, but still retained the idea of an old man avatar because most people don't have an old man avatar. I consider having such makes me sort of unique since everyone and their dog wants their avatar to be some badass character of some sort these days.

572_max.jpg

Congratulations, now I can't think of you as anyone other than an old man.

Hi Friend.

I enjoyed the game Capcom vs Snk2 very much, but it wasn't until much later that I discovered that there was secret Characters.

Omega Rugal, the character in my avatar I always thought was a cool character, and an awesome boss battle in Capcom vs Snk2.

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

Usually I just pick avatars that I think represent me in some way.

Well this being the internet, that can be interpreted in many, many, many ways with the avatar you currently have. Just sayin', mang.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

Usually I just pick avatars that I think represent me in some way.

Well this being the internet, that can be interpreted in many, many, many ways with the avatar you currently have. Just sayin', mang.

People can interpret it any way they want then. ;)

Furrehs errwhere

Hi Friend.

I could have sworn I posted in this topic :?

When I made my steam account, I was feeling truly unoriginal. So yeah big explosion, if I might change it, but it would have to be something pony related, and slightly unused.

And Epsilon, http://steamcommunity.com/id/latio

Furrehs errwhere

Not really. One person, with a furry avatar and furries everywhere, iz not the same thing! And really, who cares anyways?

*Gulp* Someone had my former avatar. Oh well, I changed it to Broly from Dragon Ball Z.

I chose Broly because he's sadistic and takes pleasure in killing, much like me in a war that I will not mention in fear of a derailed thread. He also labels himself a god, being one of the most powerful villains.

I then added googly eyes, made his irises white, colored his eyebrows completely black, and made it look like he had some salt or something in his eyes (it went well with the facial expression) to add a comical effect in order to represent me when I'm not being sadistic, evil, or SRS FAIC.

Here's the original image: http://media.animevice.com/uploads/1/11232/256279-broly_evil_laugh__remastered__super.jpg

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

Furrehs errwhere

Not really. One person, with a furry avatar and furries everywhere, iz not the same thing! And really, who cares anyways?

It was a joke/sarcasm.

As I said, people can take it any way they want as long as they don't act like jerks about it.

I'm fine with furries myself, they get a lot of hate on this place we call the internet. But I don't really care.

Hi Friend.

This turning anyone on? ;)

A Platypus

platypus-8652.jpg

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

This turning anyone on? ;)

A Platypus

platypus-8652.jpg

The thing's I'd do the that bill....

Ahem.

You heard nothing.

Retired Forum Moderator

Mine reminds me of my time in the Navy during the Cold War.

ARGGH

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

I feel like this was made only to find out more about Snuggles. Well alright. It all started in Left 4 Dead (of course), I was still new to the game, making noobish mistakes (still do, but for fun now) I was playing on Death Toll, third section. Me and a few others were talking about something, don't quite remember, anywho, the conversation turned into owning pets, and I was like "Well my pet's a zombie" and someone was like "What? a Hunter?". I replied with "Nope, the Tank!". Everyone was laughing, then the person was like "So, what's his name?" I thought about it for a while and came up with "Snuggles! his name is Snuggles. I haven't seen him in a while, I guess he's lost" We then joked about having other zombies as pets, and one person suggested I should make a "Lost dog" poster, but use a picture of the Tank. I did the next best thing, I made a "Lost Dog Snuggles" spray. It's been my spray and avatar ever sense that day. Fun fact: Ever sense I came up with the name "Snuggles" for the tank, he would always punch me into a corner and "hug" me to death, even in L4D2.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

572_max.jpg

I must say, I'm in love with the style of drawing here. I really enjoy this kind of work.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I don't even know where mine is from. I think I stole it from some guy on Facepunch.