Q & A Thread

If it was free! 3DS Max that bitch up and 3D print it, paint it, and voila, miniature car. >:D

If you could remove a day of the week, what day would it be?

Example; Saturday, or Wednesday.

I've never played those games, but the way I understood it is that the anime looking protagonists of Kingdom Hearts were extraplanar visitors to the post-apocalyptic Earth that all of Disney's films are set in. You know the kind of internet conspiracy theories I'm talking about right? Like how all the fairytale historical settings in the franchise like Aladdin, Frozen, The Lion King, the aforementioned Mulan etc weren't taking place in the past, but instead take place in a far future dark age, and that every disney film is actually taking place in the same particular era and what we are seeing are isolated vignettes of a much larger alternative Earth. All of the apparent magical occurrences and talking animals are merely survivals of advanced science gone awry.

Who is your favourite non-fiction writer? They can be legit book authors or even a blogger, article writer, etc.

No freaking clue. :) Does my favourite magazine's author(s) count? XD

The dream girl/guy of your dreams appears in front of your eyes. What hair colour would they have? lol

Without hesitation.

Hypothetical: You will be given one Arcade machine of your choosing. Any one. Which would you choose?

Namco Museum arcade cabinet

Is anyone here a Furry? (I mean in a good sense: I am one but I say I am an animal lover [in a non sexual way]) Im not one to judge, I am one and proud of it....I like animals a lot

I wouldn't really call myself a furry, got nothing against them though. If I were to have a *shudder shudder* fursona, it probably would be a fox. Although, I did take a test for fun a while back, and it said it would be a bunny, because I have many interests, and I have a tough time picking to one and sticking to it.

What are your thoughts on Power Rangers (as a whole)?

Never seen it, but looks kinda dumb.

From Selfsurprise: Who is your favourite non-fiction writer? They can be legit book authors or even a blogger, article writer, etc.

I don't generally read non-fiction. But if bloggers count I'd have to say Jenny Lawson, AKA The Bloggess. Her less than serious stuff is hilarious, and her quite serious stuff is oddly inspiring to me.

You've about to die and can only say five more words, what are they?

I wouldn't really call myself a furry, got nothing against them though. If I were to have a *shudder shudder* fursona, it probably would be a fox. Although, I did take a test for fun a while back, and it said it would be a bunny, because I have many interests, and I have a tough time picking to one and sticking to it.

What are your thoughts on Power Rangers (as a whole)?

well Ninja, be a Fox Bun hybrid, I will still treat you as a normal member here (may give the occasional pets and offers of food for both animals, but yeah am a hedgehog)

OT: WE GONNA DIE NOW!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who here is in shock because of FM2?

I'm not sure that's possible, to be honest. I mean, I haven't watched him regularly since Demo Reel ended (I actually liked Demo Reel), but really it's just the same stuff with a couple more people when I do check it out.

What classic PC game, if any, should get a new installment after Quake?