Moments of idiocy.

This is the place to post funny stories of videogame stupidity. For example, I discovered that in inFAMOUS 2, it is quite possible to accidentally drop a car on your own head using kinetic pulse. Yep, you read that right. I ran myself over.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

When the WoW Wrath of the Lich King dungeon Forge of Souls came out, I ran straight off a cliff thinking there was an invisible wall there. -.-

Retired Forum Moderator

When the WoW Wrath of the Lich King dungeon Forge of Souls came out, I ran straight off a cliff thinking there was an invisible wall there. -.-

Ha ha, expecting the developers to not give a shit. Classic.

Can't think of much stupid stuff I've done, but that may be my pride talking.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

Ha ha, expecting the developers to not give a shit. Classic.

Can't think of much stupid stuff I've done, but that may be my pride talking.

Well they've done that in many many dungeons, it's just the new ones they decided to change it and not say anything.

Retired Forum Moderator

I've gone and hacked a multiplayer game, just to get caught...

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Since i started playing tf2, the first thing i do when i grab a rocket launcher in other games is rocket jumping. Lets just say it doesnt go so well...

The future of gaming lies in realistic simulations of extraordinary realities

"I am drunk, you dont have an excuse"

Minecraft.

Spending ages building an awesome house, then to go off into a mine to get stuff and realise I can't find my way back home again.

I don't know why it never sticks in my head.

"If you see MISSILE ALERT in the top middle of your screen in Ace Combat, the only thing you should never do is fly in a straight line and slow down."

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Minecraft.

Spending ages building an awesome house, then to go off into a mine to get stuff and realise I can't find my way back home again.

That happens to me a lot

Miscalculating my portals.

In PC multiplayers (TF2 especially) as Sniper, when scoped, continuing to shoot where an enemy was subconsciously even though I know he's moved already.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

In Amnesia: The Dark Descent, there's this one room with two rooms on either side of it. Now, the room on the right has a somewhat ajar closet to hide in. As soon as I picked up this note on the table of the main room, I hear this growling behind me. "Oh shit, something's coming!" I think to myself. I decide to try and run into the room with the closet in it, but unfortunately the beast entering the room scared the hell out of me, and I ended up running to the opposite door. I did make it into the correct room just in time, though.

"Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me twice, EVERYONE DIES!" - Gordon Freeman

Amnesia: The Dark Descent

This was actually my friend playing it, he rounded a corner and saw a monster so he decided to sprint off in the other direction. Problem was he was so scared he turned a full 360 degrees and run straight into the monster that was chasing him.

In TF2, I just love to pissing of the enemy engineers, playing spy disguised as scout and yelling "need a dispenser here!" being invisible.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

man i should have done that....

the stupidest thing i've ever done in a game was saving a new game over a 99% completed game save file.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

In TF2, I just love to pissing of the enemy engineers, playing spy disguised as scout and yelling "need a dispenser here!" being invisible.

That sounds like so much fun. I think I'll try that.

Retired Forum Moderator

That sounds like so much fun. I think I'll try that.

YEAH! :) mwahahaha x)

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I don't know why it never sticks in my head.

"If you see MISSILE ALERT in the top middle of your screen in Ace Combat, the only thing you should never do is fly in a straight line and slow down."

first off Tyler, i freaking loved that game, second you just reminded me of a moment of idiocy in that game, i was dodging a missile during that mission with the 8 elite enemy fighters, (before you reach the SOLG) and i banked into one of the Ofnir pilots crashing my plane, i don't know what the freaking odds of that are, i guess one of the Ofnir guys didn't know how to dodge...idiocy on their part i guess.

secondly during GTA: SA i was flying the hunter and i was wrecking civilians, with the police turned off, and i was firing missiles flying backwards(so that i don't get hit by my own missile blast) and i back up into a freaking skyscraper...crippling my helicopter then i jump out to, you know, not die and a car that was on fire from a missile blast exploded right next to where i landed. it was awesome.

all that comes to mind right now..

I think it was driver 3 on the Nice city, I was on a motorcycle and saw a jump. thought to myself "good time to practice my landings" so I went off it. then I realized that on the other side of the rocks I was driving next to was a cliff, and that ramp lead right off it. You can guess the rest.

Retired Forum Moderator

When sliding along train tracks without a care in the world in inFAMOUS, remember that there ARE trains on them and you are NOT faster than them. They will run in to you, launching you into the water where you will then proceed to short-circuit and die.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.