Games you got recently

I recently been trying out a F2P MMO called Wildstar, I like the aesthetic but the servers are pretty dead and it kinda gets boring after awhile.

I haven't gotten it yet, but I plan on getting Mirror's Edge Catalyst, when I get paid.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Got Mirror's Edge Catalyst. Downloading it now.

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

all of payday 2's dlc, since overkill removed microtransactions and it all went on sale for a fairly cheap price

the name's riley

Got the Quake pack on Steam... 40% off till the 4th.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I got some DLC for The Sims 3. XP Now I got a total of 6; Ambitions, Generations, Late Night, Seasons, Supernatural, and Pets. Sweet. I mean hey, I already got 694 hours poured into the game, might as well keep going. XD

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

PlanetSide 2.

This random YouTuber is getting laid with random hot dudes, and is basically the worst person in existence. Why? Just watch the free video.

Red and yellow do go together.

I got WWII GI (a first person shooter using the same engine as Duke 3D), Crookz - The Big Heist (nice little RTS game) and Remember Me (because someone here recommended it)

Remember me is not a bad game, but not great either. Still, decent enough to pass time & has rather good story

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

I need restraints during Steam Summer Sale....

Tales of Zestiria, Shadwen, Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor GOTY, Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure (that's a mouthful, that's what she said), Kingdoms of Amalur: ReckoningTM, DOOM, Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (this, Marc Ecko, and Shadwen I got before SSS), and Cornerstone: The Song of Tyrim.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

I need restraints during Steam Summer Sale....

Same.

Age of Empires Legacy Bundle, Mass Effect Collection.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare. A mate gave it to me. :D It's super fun.

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Postal 2: Paradise Lost

Duke Nukem Forever Collection (impulsive buying moment here)

More to come...

Welp, now what?

All the Wither 3 dlc. I like the game enough to spend 25 dollars on pretty much 2 more games of content if we're going off modern content standards.

Retired Forum Moderator

Tropico 5 and all it's DLC for 10 bucks, The Art of War and Common Sense expansions for Europa Univeralis 4 and Strife: Veteran Edition.

Testament of Sherlock Holmes. Actually i already asked for refund- detective game up my alley, but it felt too akward after playing Crimes & Punishments.

Call of duty: ghosts. Yes, i finally gave in (mostly because i saw offer for it just 5 euros). Still, this is definetly LAST call of duty im going to get IF series will stay in future & MW remaster wont come standalone. Modern i can handle, futuristic BS? Only if its REALLY good.