What do YOU love about Accursed farms?

Sign in to follow this  

I love the unity.

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

I love the focus on a good machinima series Freeman's mind and Civil Protection.

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

I love that if needed the majority can act mature. I love that if i have a serious problem i feel that i could actually come here and ask for help, unlike many other forums.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I love that if needed the majority can act mature. I love that if i have a serious problem i feel that i could actually come here and ask for help, unlike many other forums.

I love the way you keep repping me down, why don't you take your serious problem and blow me.

I love the way you keep repping me down, why don't you take your serious problem and blow me.

I'm glad i said "the majority".

I rep you down because i don't find your posts helpful, entertaining or worth the space you are wasting. That's what the rep system is for.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm glad i said "the majority".

I rep you down because i don't find your posts helpful, entertaining or worth the space you are wasting. That's what the rep system is for.

Actually you got me with that one nice, I got nothin. If you wanna share your problems, I'm here for you we can cry it out. :lol::arrow::cry:

Um... Love isn't the right word... Really like would cover it fine.

I really like the diversity. Global viewpoints, different religions, various personal preferences... An Anthropologist's dream this is.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I love the smex.

That and my other posts are just jokes. Truly I love this place for the users, the level of interactivity, and the love for Ross Scott's works.

Hi Friend.

i love the general kindness everyone has, it's rare to find that anywhere else on the internet. people here are unusually tolerant, has the same interest, and i like Alyxx's love for all the guys ;) xD

I love all the guys. :P

4jOK7.gif

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

I like that we aren't auto-banned for profanity, the profanity isn't filtered, and that people here know how to communicate (and do) with minimal cussing.

4jOK7.gif

Great actor, and excellent pic... :lol:

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I like that we aren't auto-banned for profanity, the profanity isn't filtered, and that people here know how to communicate (and do) with minimal cussing.

Oh, yeah, that is fantastic. One can incorporate swearing into conversation perfectly reasonably and hilariously...and I appreciate being able to speak like I actually speak in a forum.