School

Second year of "Upper secondary school"

Im the only one whom plays videogames, except one guy whom only plays cod and refuses to see that there are othere games out there, doesent know enything about cars eithere. Still he is in "mechanic" school. :)

Upper secondary school

In my country that means you've been kept in for an extra year because you didn't get all of your qualifications. Same meaning?

Currently a junior in High School, taking adv. physics, intro to law & justice, intro to engineering drawing & design, and adv. math 3 (sort of a conglomerate of all different sorts of maths classes).

100 percent average every time, all the time.

I also left out that less than 20% of the school population is white... (me)

I haven't met anyone who's got my MLP references yet, and I've made quite a few:

"I'll be here from math class in ten seconds flat."

"I'm the world champ, you know?"

"I think I understand this building 20% more now."

I've said "Eeyup" numerous times...

I've even said some of the pony's names...

I've also referenced Portal 2 when a student brought up "When life gives you lemons" (Noone got the reference, sadly.)

I told everybody I hated Call of Duty... A majority of the students looked at me like I was crazy...

My math teacher is Asian, and I've learned ALOT from him in just one week... Tell you something? :lol:

And to top it all off, I'm a freshman...

Also known as "Username"

i am in third year

Of life.

no secondary school.

And when he gets to heaven,

To saint Peter he will tell;

One more soldier reporting, sir.

I've served my time in Hell!

I also left out that less than 20% of the school population is white...
I told everybody I hated Call of Duty... A majority of the students looked at me like I was crazy...

I know how you feel. I've made references (namely memes) as well, and only one person I know of understands them... and said person is in *GIFTED* classes.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

said person is in *GIFTED* classes.

Ah... I was supposed to be put in *GIFTED* classes when I was in grade school... They started trying to treat me like an idiot, it pissed me off, so I scared the teacher out of the room... That was a good day.

A lot of suppressed rage do I have... Release is frequently something quite terrifying... Good thing I've learned to control it very well.

It's still on topic since all of my major rage releases occurred at school.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Upper secondary school

In my country that means you've been kept in for an extra year because you didn't get all of your qualifications. Same meaning?

:lol: No, its "Gymnasium" in swedish, its "upper secondary school" in british english ;)

i was put in gifted classes, only in math though, math was my Achilles heel.

but bullseye has a point..they pretty much treated me like i was functionally retarded.

Is this really a bad thing? I'd milk this out and do what I want. I'd come to school with a helmet on and walk into the girls shower room.

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

yea that whole respecting women thing disallowed me from seeing the grandeur in your scenario. btw we wasn't handicapped we just needed extra help in some stuff...

I'm not a grammar nazi normally, but that type of error is not helping your cause.

Why didn't you just get a tutor instead? I needed help in math aswell (although my scenario is different because I was ahead in math, and struggling to understand.) The one-on-one help with a tutor is a real helpful experience.

As for your respect for women, I'm sure that a good 80% here are guilty of not respecting women on this forum with that whole Boobies thread.

Did "Gifted" mean "class for the stupid kids" for you guys? I was put in actual "Gifted" student classes because of high test scores. It was for advanced material the rest of the class wasn't doing.

yea that whole respecting women thing disallowed me from seeing the grandeur in your scenario. btw we wasn't handicapped we just needed extra help in some stuff...

I'm not a grammar nazi normally, but that type of error is not helping your cause.

Why didn't you just get a tutor instead? I needed help in math aswell (although my scenario is different because I was ahead in math, and struggling to understand.) The one-on-one help with a tutor is a real helpful experience.

As for your respect for women, I'm sure that a good 80% here are guilty of not respecting women on this forum with that whole Boobies thread.

dude i was totally messing with you. :lol:

i do respect women, i just wanted to see your reaction if i judged you for that.

it wasn't called "gifted" in my school, and we weren't stupid, just a bit of difficulty with retaining mathematical information (in my case at least).

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

dude i was totally messing with you. :lol:

i do respect women, i just wanted to see your reaction if i judged you for that.

Damn you! Ya got me :lol:

Did "Gifted" mean "class for the stupid kids" for you guys? I was put in actual "Gifted" student classes because of high test scores. It was for advanced material the rest of the class wasn't doing.

In my school we just have streams instead of gifted etc.

It goes- A1, A2, A3, M, K, E, L, S, T, N

Far better than Primary school and Intermediate were they just put you one year ahead until the last year which you then have to repeat >_>