Bucket List

Sign in to follow this  

1. Lead a happy life.

2. Die

In that order.

Okay not actually, but I can't think right now. Monday and Wednesday classes fry my brain from lack of use.

I didn't know the F-14 Tomcat peaked at 2.3 machs. I thought it's top was somewhere around 1.8

The F-14 goes somewhere around 2.8... It's still my absolute favorite aircraft ever. It even has a welded titanium frame...

The F-14 has a maximum speed of ~mach 2.38. :|

Well, er... whatever it is with a Mr. Bucket you wish to do before you die, I hope you enjoy yourself.

O-o

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

- Open my own Nightclub here in Kiev... (0%)

If you do that, I will visit it sometime in my life. If it is a Prog House Club, I will leave the country and live in Kiev. Yes, I am that serious about Prog House (I love it).

Well, I'm thinking a couple of genres at different times.

Prog House, House, Tech House, Electro House (Old style 2005-6) Style , Techno, Tech Trance will be main genres.

Trance, Chillout and Minimal, Drum & Bass will be warming up and ending genres.

There will also be a classic section room where only selected classics are played, I'm thinking of the club being generally underground.

But, yeah you're welcome to visit any time if I do open it.

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

I have a pectus excuvatum

I have Pectus Carinatum. XD

That sucks, although it depends on how severe it could just make you look buff. :)

I've made use of my pectus as a cup holder, or a food bowl. :D

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

Bucket List:

1. Go to Red Base.

2. Kill Everyone.

3. Get the flag back.

I have an infinite bucket list, because every time I accomplish something, I set a new goal.

Right now, I mainly want to live long enough to see certain things:

A probe below the ice of Europa.

The first confirmed life-bearing extrasolar planet.

A human mission to an Asteroid.

Halley's Comet.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

I have a pectus excuvatum

I have Pectus Carinatum. XD

That sucks, although it depends on how severe it could just make you look buff. :)

I've made use of my pectus as a cup holder, or a food bowl. :D

I was told it's only cosmetic, but I don't have very good lungpower.

My bucket list:

Graduate High school

Go to college

Graduate College

Finally move away from my hometown (Still haven't planned this out, maybe Vancouver or someplace nearby)

Get a job

Be successful

Die

Seriously, where would be a good alternative to West Texas? :/

Also known as "Username"

Have a great video game collection.

have fun with life and don't take shit too seriously

have sex ;_:

R.I.P Stephen "Anti-Social Fatman" Bray

"In the meantime, the sun will be rising. You will know all, and I will not feel this dread any longer."

I'd like to live life as it comes. I don't like setting goals because i am so disappointed whenever i don't succeed(which tends to happen a lot). But i do have 1 major goal.

I want to find a job that i enjoy. I'd rather spent the rest of my life doing something i love and getting minimum pay than doing something i just don't like and make a lot of money.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

maybe Vancouver or someplace nearby
Flee fellow Vancouverites! FLEE! :P
Seriously' date=' where would be a good alternative to West Texas? :/[/quote']Depends what ye're hankerin' for. Vancouver has the whole 3rd most livable city in the world thing if that's what you like. :D

My bucket list:

Graduate High school

Go to college

Graduate College

Finally move away from my hometown (Still haven't planned this out, maybe Vancouver or someplace nearby)

Get a job

Be successful

Die

Seriously, where would be a good alternative to West Texas? :/

That list to me is pretty much hell. This quote will explain my position:

"All people die, not all people really live"

"When a son is born, the father will go up to the newborn baby, sword in hand; throwing it down, he says, "I shall not leave you with any property: You have only what you can provide with this weapon."

Bucket List:

1. Go to Red Base.

2. Kill Everyone.

3. Get the flag back.

I have an infinite bucket list, because every time I accomplish something, I set a new goal.

Halley's Comet.

Hopefully there will be a Human mission to Mars by 2036 apparently.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Honestly I have no real goals. I don't have any desire to really travel, I don't like the outdoors, I don't really care for doing most activities.

I just want to be content and happy with myself and to not get old. I hope I don't live past 65.

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

Honestly I have no real goals. I don't have any desire to really travel, I don't like the outdoors, I don't really care for doing most activities.

I just want to be content and happy with myself and to not get old. I hope I don't live past 65.

Don't you want to do anything since you are alive anyway? :?

I don't have any reason to do anything. I don't feel accomplishment or joy in the completion of a goal. I have to force myself to do anything because I have no drive whatsoever.

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

I don't have any reason to do anything. I don't feel accomplishment or joy in the completion of a goal. I have to force myself to do anything because I have no drive whatsoever.

So your goal in your life is to live wasting the least amount of energy on things and enjoying your inactivity, air, food, drinks?

If that's what you like :).

It is better to live like that then to live another man's life like a lot of people do.

Mine:

* Fly in a home-made flying machine of some kind, not bought or rented or whatever!

* Travel through time

* Experience being "normal"

* Find out why I can't remember anything from more than a few years ago!

... that's about it, you'd think there'd be more. Oh, the impossible things, how I want to do them more!

Bucket List:

1. Go to Red Base.

2. Kill Everyone.

3. Get the flag back.

Halley's Comet.

Yeah. I think the asteroid mission is supposed to come before the Mars one, in 2025 or so.

(Which is still ridiculous. We should have been on Mars in the early 1990's. At the latest. Would have been, if we'd kept up Apollo-Era levels of funding.)

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

Bucket List:

1. Go to Red Base.

2. Kill Everyone.

3. Get the flag back.

Halley's Comet.

Yeah. I think the asteroid mission is supposed to come before the Mars one, in 2025 or so.

(Which is still ridiculous. We should have been on Mars in the early 1990's. At the latest. Would have been, if we'd kept up Apollo-Era levels of funding.)

Do you think it has to do with the fact that the soviet union/CIS is now not a competitor but a partner in aerospace technologies hence USA doesn't have to be afraid of potential Space Weaponry technology and cut the budget in technology.