King of the Hill!

"Ah, I see now, The Goblin King is Scott's Familiar" thought Psychotic Ninja. "Two can play this game". Just then he summoned a Weresnake to battle The Goblin King. While the two were fighting, Ninja teleported behind Scott. Using Chakra, Ninja blasted Scott off the hill, his Familiar following along. The hill now belongs to Ninja and his Familiar Weresnake.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Ninja not knowing that Scott is able to clone himself and has multiple doppelgangers and has +666,666,666,999,999,999 to alchemy, he blasts the werewolf that Ninja had off the hill after stabbing Ninja with a Claymore Sword after Screaming something involving Braveheart and involving quotes from Goodfellas

Scott is now THE JUGGERNAUT, BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!

ohh yeah Godfather of the hill

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Ninja recovers mid-air, re-positioning himself to look like a missile heading to Earth. Going the speed of sound, Ninja high-five's Scott's face with his fist. Turning Scott into a bloody pancake, and hill into a crater, Ninja recovers and builds a new hill over Scott's body, and on top of the crater.

Ninja is now the king of the crater hill.

Suddenly, a fleet of dragons appear on the horizon, rapidly closing in on the hill, where Psychotic Ninja stood. Among dragons there were some flying tanks, and one of them, situated in the center, was larger than the rest. The fleet landed in circle around the hill, and another, smaller dragon, climbed out of the large tank. He approached Ninja, and said: "Tron sent us. We are now commandeering the hill in his name." Then he made a signal to attack, and every dragon jumped in at the Ninja to tear him apart. After they stopped, they realized that Ninja was still alive. The tanks quickly finished the job. The remains were then put in an alloy box and launched far far away into the depths of space. Meanwhile the leader dragon pulled out a sign, placed it on the top of the hill, and wrote the following:

"This hill is now officially in TheTron852's possession! No one shalt dare to reclaim it, else they'll be attacked by the mighty Dragon Army!"

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

Little did they know, one of the dragons wasn't one of them. Actually, it was Psychotic Ninja. He knew the Dragon Lord, TheTron, was going to invade, so, Ninja put on a disguise, set up a decoy, and when the time was right, he revealed himself, took down the tanks and dragons, even killing one of them with the sign.

The Hill now belongs to Ninja again.

Whilst gloating over his newly acquired stronghold, PsychoticNinja gets a phone call from his horrible job in retail to do a ten hour overtime shift. Reluctantly he agrees to do it and forgets to lock the gate. Selfsurprise then sneakily enters the site with a bunch of drug addicts and middle-class squatters versed in the literature of Antonio Gramsci, changes the locks and turns the hill into a giant anarchist commune-cum-crackhouse.

Because property is an illusory construct created by an elite to deny the freedoms of the proletariat, the hill now belongs to no-one...

;P Jus' kiddin', it belongs to me.

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

While Self Suprise was being cheeky he found himself getting stabbed by The Blackstar: David Bowie

Scott took over the hill with David Bowie being the Duke...........but Scott is also THE JUGGERNAUT BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

After two months the Reverend returned, crashing down from space like a meteor. The impact made the entire world shake, and Scott lost his balance and fell off the hill.

Scorched, bleeding, but undefeated, the Reverend climbs back onto the Hill and puts up the flag of UshankaHill.

A cat that's wearing an Ushanka sits atop the Hill, sleeping.A smokely figure walks up the Hill, gently picks up the cat without waking it up sits down and puts the cat on his lap. The cat starts purring. Although he wants to be with the cat forever, he realizes only one can be the King of the Hill, so he summons a portal to the Nth dimension, and, while crying, puts the cat through the portal.

Ninja is now the King of the Hill.

After months of silence, a portal from the Nth dimension opens again. Out comes the UshankaCat, followed by an army of creatures that have made the UshankaCat their king.

Psychotic Ninja is quickly defeated and the UshankaArmy fortifies UshankaHill for their UshankaKing.

An army of two-barreled heavy tanks decimates UshankaHill's defenses.

ZaraKing becomes the new master.

"FUCK YOU REALITY!!YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!!!"

"Hark! Dost thou hear with thine ears what I hear with mine? Interloper! No quarter shall be shown hither, fiend! Anon! Show thyself, churl!"

http://myanimelist.net/profile/MantisDude

SUDDENLY, BATTLE CATS

They defeated the puny army of heavy tanks!

And then the Battle Cats place Tron's flag on the hill!

TRON IS THE NEW KING

A.K.A. UberCatSR

Favorite game: Quake 1.

--------

Off in the distance you can hear someone or something yell out "Nekomon warp digivolve to..." suddenly, a pillar of light, and what looks like to be a giant egg forms near the Hill. The egg shatters and out comes a bipedal cat like creature yelling "Bastetmon!" The cat like being flies up to the Hill and says "This Hill belongs to my Tamer, if you don't move, I'll have no choice but to move you with force." The Battle Cats just attack Bastetmon, but have no effect. "By force then. Sand Blast!" Just then a pillar of sand appears, and hits the Battle Cats like thousands of sharp needles, which sends them, and their flag, flying off of the Hill. After the sand disappears, a shadowy figure walks up the Hill and says "That's enough Bastetmon, you did good". In a puff of smoke Bastetmon disappears, and in its place, an orange ball, with a face, cat ears, and a white tail. It bounces into the shadowy figure's arms, with a big smile. "I did good Ninja?" "Yes you did Tabbymon." Responds the shadowy figure, as he hugs the Digimon.

The Hill now belongs to Psychotic Ninja and Tabbymon

Little did Tabbymon and Ninja know.....that after a long Hiatus

Scott found himself becoming an anthropomorphic Ghost Rider hedgehog and has allied himself with Deadpool and Cable....

With their help, he destroys the Hill and takes ninja and tabbymon with it.

Scott then forms a new hill on top of a dormant supervolcano and then without malicious intent, lets out a cackle.

Scott now is THE JUGGERNAUT BITCH!!!! (Ohh yeah hes also the Hillfather)

EDIT: I WIN!!!

All of a sudden, the Hill bursts open with lava right behind it, along with Ninja and Bastetmon appearing from the lava swords at the ready. "You think a small volcano is enough to get rid of us?!" Yelled Ninja as he throws one of the swords towards Scott. Scott leaps towards the sword, catching it, midair. With his other sword, Ninja clashes with the now armed Scott. "Are you sure you can handle this one on your own Ninja?" Bastetmon asked. Ninja just nods while taking a swing towards Scott which he dodges swiftly. "I thought of a wonderful present for you." Scott said as he calmly deflected another blow from Ninja. Continuing their fight, dodging and parrying attacks, leaving Bastetmon behind guarding the Hill.

The fight lasts for several minutes, while only destroying structures that get in their way. Eventually Ninja is getting tired, while Scott hasn't even broken a sweat. With a good hit, Ninja goes flying thirty feet, crashing through walls. With the little energy Ninja has, he charges at Scott once more with 17 rapid slashes in quick succession of one another, but Scott dodges everyone. For the 18th strike, Ninja leaps up but before he can make contact Scott stabs him through the chest. Ninja goes limp while bleeding. Scott just smirks as he flings Ninja up in the air, with Scott right behind him, stabbing him multiple times, through the left arm, right arm chest, and even through the left leg and out the chest. with that, he flings Ninja back down to the ground.

Badly beaten, Ninja almost gives up. Just then Ninja hears the familiar voice of Bastetmon. "So what if it looks hopeless? If it were me, I still wouldn't give up." "Embrace your dreams, and whatever happens protect your honor as a Digimon. Well you're not a Digimon, but it's in here that counts." The only word Ninja is able to muster is "Bastetmon". "Well, you need a hand with him?" Ninja just shakes his head. With that Ninja grabs hold of his sword, and stands up. "You already beat him once, didn't you? This should be a cinch." Once again, Ninja could only muster one word: Yeah. "Ninja, you know what I told you." "That's right. I am your Tamer" And with that, Ninja gained a second wind, flew up to were Scott still was, and with his new found energy, Ninja is able to slash at Scott 18 times while he's stunned in pure shock. With the final blow, Ninja lands on a newly formed Hill.

Ninja and Bastetmon are Kings of the Hill once more.

So impressive and enthralling was the psychosexual drama that characterised Psychotic Ninja and Bastetmon's latest recapturing of the hill, the erstwhile playwright Peter Shaffer rose from the dead and offered to dramatize the events for the posterity of theatre. Driven by worldly vanity and a ruthless desire to crush all ideological opposition, Ninja and Bastet take little convincing and agree upon a date with Zombie Shaffer to an inaugural showing of the production. Unfortunately for them, when they forgo their usual security measures in order to attend a private viewing of the play of their conquest, they find the venue closed down due to art council cuts and the rapidly melting corpse of Zombie Shaffer, a mere product of my amateurish passing interest in necromancy. Meanwhile I disguised myself poorly in a pony costume with Brian Blessed as my second-in-command-slash-lover, whereupon we waltzed onto the hill without spilling a single drop of blood - either of my own elite bodyguards or Ninja's foolishly inept security forces.

Selfsurprise is now Hillfuhrer.

When close friends speak ill of close friends

they pass their abuse from ear to ear

in dying whispers -

even now, when prayers are no longer prayed.

What sounds like violent coughing

turns out to be laughter.

Shuntarō Tanikawa

Hillfuhrer gets run over by 3 Spartans in a Warthog. They dismount and set up shop inside the hill, firing away with their Battle Rifles and Warthog Turret. They now control the hill.

Non Nobis Domine, Non Nobis, Sed Nomine, tuo da Glorium