It made my day...

Sign in to follow this  

Hey guys (:

Basically this is a thread for you to share what you think made your day.

Today, as I was walking out of practically my last day of school of this year, looking back at how everything's over and the fact that I passed all my courses just as I walk out of school this tune starts kicking on my iPod:

MpNXztu9ndM

Best school year closure theme EVER. It made my day (8

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

I likethe idea behind this one!

Hmmm... What made my day today?

Probably me and my neighbors playing real-life Left 4 Dead in the neighborhood. Basically it's like vs. mode in the actual game, except there's 4 zombies and 1 survivor. The zombies all agree on who is what specialty (picked from Smoker, Charger, Hunter, and Witch) We use an unloaded BB gun as the Survivor's weapon. We play on honors system so you call out "James, Head" or "Julia, Body" (Zombies take 4 bodyshots or 2 headshots, except the witch, who takes 6 and 3). The survivor has to make it from one cauldesac to another (quarter mile) without being hit 50 times. After a zombie is killed, he/she goes to spawn where they can't be seen by the Survivor. At certain points (every other lamp-post fornus) the Survivor stops for 30 seconds and allows any zombies who fell behind to get ahead and defend.

This was a very fun activity, eslecially being the Hunter. Nothing like jumping on your best friend's chest and tearing out his chest cavity.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

ah i still have 3 more days... (actually classes ended officially nov 23, but i have to sit for subjects so.... :D

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

Considering it is the end credits song, I have to go with Rainbow Dash. It does have a sort of mysterious feeling of closure to it.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Tried out Terreria for the first time.

7.6 hours poured in within the first day. If that's not an indication that I like it, I don't know what is.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Nothing made my day yet 'cause It's 08:42 am.

But yesterday my mum bought for me a new book: "The Best Stories Of Sherlock Holmes" that made my day.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Today I bought a 'gentle leader' for Atlas and he did not like it all. He continuously threw himself on the ground and rubbed his face against the concrete trying to get it off, that and he was jumping around like crazy and tried to get it off using his paws. It was hilarious, my father almost chocked laughing so hard. Good times.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm gonna have to disagree and say THIS would better fit the situation:

lLfPUtZqdV4

If it were the end of high school I'd have agreed but it is only a chapter being closed, so I prefer Nuclear Mission Jam :P

Today I bought a 'gentle leader' for Atlas and he did not like it all. He continuously threw himself on the ground and rubbed his face against the concrete trying to get it off, that and he was jumping around like crazy and tried to get it off using his paws. It was hilarious, my father almost chocked laughing so hard. Good times.

That's just cruel ):

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Oh, hes fine. And the gentle leader itself doesn't hurt him at all. When he pulls it just pulls his head to the side and disorientates him.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have no ADD medication left so I'm on a cup of coffee and a Monster energy drink. I may have some serious heart palpitations but holy smokes am I focused!

Retired Forum Moderator

I get heartburn from Energy Drinks, and I prefer the taste of apples anyways.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

I rediscovered a rapper while going through my iPod I haven't touched in 3 years that I thought was only filled with Metal.

Hi Friend.

I actively seek out ASMR more commonly since this thread. Since it helps me to relax my entire body. Without the need for sleep, massages, or any other means that don't simply involve playing a youtube video with my headphones on. It's great really, since relaxation helps me focus on my assignments.

I made the ASMR thread, so this REALLY made my day :D