This Forum Is Now /b/

Sign in to follow this  

This is a simple game in which all you have to do is act like you are on /b/. Obviously, don't break the rules of Accursed Farms, though I assume since we are imitating /b/, there is a little leeway.

Here, I'll start

>MFW You all will play this game and love it

this-is-my-excited-face.jpg

Hi Friend.

Rule 1 & 2 say hello.

Also I think this is as close as we can get here.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

It's pretty hard to really imitate /b/ without breaking this forum's rules. :?

122009702124.jpg

Thank you for your insightful demonstration, Tophaticent Bill. We all look forward to your thesis presentation this evening.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

Guys,

im%20watching%20you%20-%20copia.jpg

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

fuckthisshit.gif[/attachment]

then again for it to be /b/ i'd have to make a thread about being depressed and you all responding that i should kill myself. that would complete the experience!

How 'bout I shove my 6 inches in the OP's ass?

OP would enjoy that because he is a -edit-.

EDIT: No offense intended, but since this is /b/ everyone is some sort of -edit-, especially OPs.

fuckthisshit.gif[/attachment]

then again for it to be /b/ i'd have to make a thread about being depressed and you all responding that i should kill myself. that would complete the experience!

The one with Flutter-Shy is funnier XD

This is the end of the line, and I'll rip you apart for what's inside.

Compensating wealth for what's more and more worthlessness.

The end of fear, the end of your life, I'll kill you right now, fucking die.

How 'bout I shove my 6 inches in the OP's ass?

OP would enjoy that because he is a -edit-.

EDIT: No offense intended, but since this is /b/ everyone is some sort of -edit-, especially OPs.

i know you didn't intend to be offensive, but forum rules state that you can't use language regarded as hate speech. so please don't use the derogatory term for a gay person, or any compound words involving the term.

OP is a candy-assgot amidoninitrite?

Yeah, it just ain't working....

Sage?

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."