I wonder what a headcrab tastes like.

Well.....headcrabs is a very very complex deal to think of.As primitive as ogranisms they look things depend on so many factors.Skin,smell,hair,food they've eaten and such are a major factor.I can assume that headcrabs aren't really spiders mostly because they soon ivolve into the big ball fucking spider thing we all know from xen in hl1.I would presumabely also think that the yellow blood is common within xen's aliens due to different blood ellements in the aliens.Depending on how well the headcrab is cooked i would say it can either taste like shit or taste like something coming out of a 5 star restaurant.It's not like headcrabs have evolved forms....oooooh shiiiii...ok things got complex now.First of all headcrabs have a middle spore type of evolution which is quite common on xen as you can see the many spore like headcrabs on the planet,that being said headcrabs could be partially mushrooms (which i hate eating).Not to mension that due to some harsh enviroments in the future of earth some headcrabs grew growing hear and becoming poisonous or became very skinny but quick due to lack of food.Either way just stop trying to make sense of the game,trust me,it's a big mindfuck.

Nyao nyao~ 子猫は幸せです

I assume they taste like grasshoppers. Like, if you took a whole bunch of grasshopper meat and stuffed into a giant, hollow chiken nugget, youmd have a fried headcrab. PS. Grasshoppers are delicious.

I assume they taste like grasshoppers. Like, if you took a whole bunch of grasshopper meat and stuffed into a giant, hollow chiken nugget, youmd have a fried headcrab. PS. Grasshoppers are delicious.

So we're back to the grasshopper idea

"Fat People Not Good"

Assuming they have a heavy amount of sulfur in their blood... they taste like shit?

No. If rebels eat Headcrabs well. well Headcrab blood would be drained out of the headcrab before cooking. The headcrab meat should taste like Ground Hamburger meat cooked. And the leg would be cut open and they take everything out of the legs( expect the bones if they have bones) and stuff it with cheese or something else.

I always thought they taste like pears, I don't know..

When I was like 8 I had a friend with a surname Kuzmanović, and we were making nicknames for him.So,we called him Kuzma/Kuzman,or,kuz.In Serbian,''milking'' [a cow] is said ''muze'',so I started calling him Kuz-muz,moving my hands like I'm milking a cow.

Tastes something like one of these?

P_IuLfMm9oE

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

Mmmm... testicles...

Makes sense, i guess.

What's maddening about Amnesia? I played it. It was creepy and cool!

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

I've just realised that removing the bones/teeth from a headcrab before eating might be a mildy unpleasant experience, but they (the teeth) would probably make good collectables.

I always thought they taste like pears, I don't know..

Don't let me eat pears, I HATE pears!

I see that casual Doctor Who reference right there! :P

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

I never knew what Dr. Who was.

When I was like 8 I had a friend with a surname Kuzmanović, and we were making nicknames for him.So,we called him Kuzma/Kuzman,or,kuz.In Serbian,''milking'' [a cow] is said ''muze'',so I started calling him Kuz-muz,moving my hands like I'm milking a cow.

It's a TV show. I just watched the first episode yesterday on Netflix.

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

I never knew what Dr. Who was.

It's pretty much one of the most famous science fiction TV series of all time, having run on BBC since the 60's pretty much and was recently rebooted.

Recently being 2005. :P

On an unrelated note, we seem to have wondered off-topic.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Having gotten a rough idea of their interior, (it looks almost like its just slimy things in there) I would guess they couldn't even be cooked normally. Maybe like snot with a hint of sulfur?

It probably tastes like a banana with a peel.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"