What are you listening to?

I take most of the stuff about the global conspiracy etc with a pinch of salt

As do I, but there are enough 'coincidences' to make it seem plausible. I personally don't agree, but I do see where they get their ideas.

but it looks like the government machine may really be worried about the potential for civil unrest.

And that has been something that many just don't seem to recognize. The government thinks we're going to revolt, so they tighten security and violate freedoms, and that makes it to where we actually are on the verge of revolt, so then they tighten down even more using obvious (to most people) lies to get what they want... (NK hacking SONY causing international sanctions, ISIS 'hacking the pentagon' [really, just their Facebook page] allowing them to keep the NSA spying programs, etc.)

@HLPrincess: ah, well, cleavage. Now that you mentioned it - yes, her dress does raise her assets' valuation elevation a lot. :-)

The cleavage isn't the main draw really... It's the way the tops of her mammaries bounce despite the corset's implied constriction.

OT: Computer fans.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

The government ... tighten down even more using obvious (to most people) lies to get what they want...

That seems to be a standard operating procedure for every Western government now (I don't add Russia because there the government is too lazy for lies - they just get what they want without them).

TRE9vMBBe10

Regards

That seems to be a standard operating procedure for every Western government now (I don't add Russia because there the government is too lazy for lies - they just get what they want without them).

Can't disagree with you.

TRE9vMBBe10

One of my all-time favorites. (coincidentally I was about to torrent their discography)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Anyone know any good Electro Swing songs? X3 I love them but it's not all that big. So hard to find the real good ones that I like too.

As for what I'm listening to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qjomu9K0Xk

Caravan Palace, hooray!

"Ross, this is nothing. WHAT YOU NEED to be playing is S***flinger 5000." - Ross Scott talking about himself.

-------

PM me if you have any questions or concerns! :D

Anyone know any good Electro Swing songs? X3 I love them but it's not all that big. So hard to find the real good ones that I like too.

As for what I'm listening to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qjomu9K0Xk

Caravan Palace, hooray!

_m2zGncgLjw

Old swing remixed into electro swing. :)

Or alternatively, the menu music to Battleblock Theater. here. though it's a little more hip-hoppy.

Retired Forum Moderator

@BTGBullseye: yes, for me too. I have three favourites - Ohio, Southern Man and this:

O69L2mO9y-4

Regards

QpSjHfgTe1M

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Never heard of them before and now pleasantly surprised. Beautiful melancholy...

5YF9fEGbTLA

Regards