Black Mesa Source

I do, that way I'm never disappointed, always pleasantly surprised.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

That doesn't work, an optimist believes that s/he is him/herself a realist. At least that is how I look at it.

That doesn't work, an optimist believes that s/he is him/herself a realist. At least that is how I look at it.

A true optimist realizes that being anything but realistic is stupid and is ok with it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Basically what I said.

You said that an optimist calls a realist a pessimist, but he said an optimist calls a pessimist a realist.

Istfight!

See an optimist would be optimistic and say a pessimist is really just really smart and has the situation analyzed and what he says is realistic.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I actually would look at realists as being the smart ones while the pessimists and optimists are biased by their hunches. Optimists and pessimists are each other's arch-nemesis.

I actually would look at realists as being the smart ones while the pessimists and optimists are biased by their hunches. Optimists and pessimists are each other's arch-nemesis.

Exactly. But an optimist wouldn't call a pessimist stupid. He/she/it would call an pessimist smart, ergo a realist.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Okay, back on topic, who wants to remake Freeman's Mind in BM:S? 'cause Ross isn't going to (and shouldn't).

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.