Steam Name Thread

I try not to add people I haven't met in real life. I'll make an exception if you're really good at Left 4 Dead 2.
i thot we wuz BFFz! :cry: Oh well, it makes me wonder if you're more like Twilight than Rainbow Dash though.

My name isn't weird. I can make it weird, but I don't want to.

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Steam name is › Wait... What?

That's a strange one

And when he gets to heaven,

To saint Peter he will tell;

One more soldier reporting, sir.

I've served my time in Hell!

Seriously? That's your Steam name?

Absolutely, and I always try to come up with strange (or cool-sounding) ones. Originality is my thing. When I discovered that 4 other people had Smitty Werbenjaegermanjensen as their Steam name, naturally, I had to change it.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Seriously? That's your Steam name?

Absolutely, and I always try to come up with strange (or cool-sounding) ones. Originality is my thing. When I discovered that 4 other people had Smitty Werbenjaegermanjensen as their Steam name, naturally, I had to change it.

Then why did you go with "sabotage765" because that sounds just awful(no offense).

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Then why did you go with "sabotage765" because that sounds just awful(no offense).

I originally came up with the name when I was 8 for my Yahoo! email. It was cool because it had a big word that sounded awesome, and so I use it for everything now because it's just easier that way.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Rage against the machine?

How do you know I'm too young?

I might not be

Nevermind, Sabotage is a song by Beastie Boys, not RATM.

No, I HATE Beastie Boys, and any other boy band, no matter how heavy they sound.