FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 40

Sign in to follow this  

I enjoy that Freeman touched on a theory I presented many moons ago in a past episode - that there is actually a chance that he has sunk deep into psychosis, and that as he's running around killing "aliens", he's just severely hallucinating, and all the aliens he's killing are actually coworkers, and the HECU are the security team trying to stop him. Notice that all the alien areas seem to be the 'living' places like offices, cafeterias, places scientists and civilians would be found? That the 'survivors' he finds (the Barney standing randomly along the train tracks) are all acting weird and hanging out in places they shouldn't be? In reality, the experiment backfired, blew up the area and fried his brain, and now he's gone on a psychotic rampage thinking he's killing 'aliens'...

Hehe, that's quite an interesting theory.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

"Quite a nasssty piece of work you managed over there, I am im-pressssssed. That's why I'm here, Mr. Freeman. I have recommended your to my eehhhhhhmployers and they have authorized me to offer you a job. They agree with me that you have limitlesssssssss potential." --G-man

"Quite a nasssty piece of work you managed over there, I am im-pressssssed. That's why I'm here, Mr. Freeman. I have recommended your to my eehhhhhhmployers and they have authorized me to offer you a job. They agree with me that you have limitlesssssssss potential." --G-man

Sounds like Gman recruiting a new prostitute.

2vafrwj.jpg

I just... I don't even...

Might be worth mentioning that the 'Latest episode' thingy on the homepage is still set to episode 39.

After watching it again, I just want to say that I really dig that humming sound effect on the main laser emitter.

Gordon should loot some bodies for a canteen and food, or eat someone's leg or something. Also it would be cool if he calm down a little once he gets out of that lab.

pd: english it's not my native language so don't mind the grammar. lol

Just a quick heads up notice for episode 41 or any further Freeman's Mind episodes coming out in the next month or two, I will be moving out of state beginning of March so I will be unable to provide subtitles or anything until I get situated in the new place and get Internet access again. I look forward to whatever is available when I get back online again. :)

Is Jesu- I mean Mr. Scott going to start FM 41 now or in a couple weeks? I'm not saying he doesn't deserve a break or that he doesn't have the right to take one whenever he wants, but I'd like to know what the plan is (if he has one yet) on the next episode.

I had checked the homepage 8 times today. Then something amazing happened! then I realized the roach day update was just a roach on m-OMG WHY IS THERE A ROACH ON MY MONITOR!!! oh, and episode 40 left me with this comment: If freeman thinks all this might be in his mind perhaps he should pick up the weapon can't be killed by your imagination.

perhaps he should pick up the weapon can't be killed by your imagination.

would you take the risk? :D

Fool me once: Shame on you. Fool me twice: EVERYONE DIES!!!

si·lence (noun): The sound people make, when everyone trying to kill you is dead.

wait why doesn't freeman have clearance for anything anyway? I doubt its because of racket ball.

wait why doesn't freeman have clearance for anything anyway? I doubt its because of racket ball.

His application hadn't been cleared yet?

"Am I a hero? Eh, I don't know... I don't think it's heroic if the only person you're saving is yourself."

- Gordon Freeman