Terraria

Sign in to follow this  

I made this thread so people who want to can talk about this game, servers they have or other people have, groups and just general stuff involving this game.

Im a helpful person :D if you want to contact me or wanna do some games then add them...

Skype-benny_v.t7

Steam-bvant6

It's the first block based construction/adventure game that I haven't had serious buyer's remorse about.

I haven't play it yet. Doesn't looks like a game in my type though.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Terraria's a good game and all, but it gets boring after a while.

I prefer minecraft because there's more stuff you can do in there.

Yeah, that's the sentiment with most of my friends, unfortunately... I don't think that's true, it's more of a difference in how the game's built: Terraria's finished at some point, when you've beaten most bosses and got the best gear, while Minecraft lends itself better to playing forever and ever and ever... : P. That's why I never liked the latter, actually.

On topic, since none of my friends wants to play it, is there anyone here that plays Terraria? It's just not really any fun by myself...

Terraria's a good game and all, but it gets boring after a while.

I prefer minecraft because there's more stuff you can do in there.

Yeah, that's the sentiment with most of my friends, unfortunately... I don't think that's true, it's more of a difference in how the game's built: Terraria's finished at some point, when you've beaten most bosses and got the best gear, while Minecraft lends itself better to playing forever and ever and ever... : P. That's why I never liked the latter, actually.

On topic, since none of my friends wants to play it, is there anyone here that plays Terraria? It's just not really any fun by myself...

Id play with you, terraria is pretty fun.

There's tons more you can do in Terraria, and it takes tons more time getting supplies and stuff (excluding wood), but Minecraft never gets old for me and I can keep doing more and more in minecraft because it's less limited. And the world continues to generate the more you explore, rather than having a fixed world size.

Also known as "Username"

HEY GUYS

1.2 ON OCTOBER 1ST

CAN I GET A FUCK YEAH?

the name's riley

HEY GUYS

1.2 ON OCTOBER 1ST

CAN I GET A FUCK YEAH?

You never know! ;)

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

My currently in-progress 1.2 house

2772C6CE0F50352E80BF7B0C348F4D3DBAD40C89

I'm loving this update.

the name's riley

I haven't gotten around to doing anything significant in the 1.2.0.1 update yet, but I have started a new world to test everything. (one of my old ones was overrun by hallow, and the other wasn't very protected from anything)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

I made this thread so people who want to can talk about this game, servers they have or other people have, groups and just general stuff involving this game.

Harhar its basically Minecraft... a bit more simple and 2D^^

Im actually surpried they did not get sued over copyright infringment.

If that's true, it proves that Notch is a cool guy, that he is :D

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Perhaps because the game isn't minecraft and isn't a blatant ripoff of it either.

the name's riley