Buyer's Remorse

12124-dreamfall_super.jpg

Already covered this shitpile in my review. A game I don't feel like revisiting ever.

Amnesia-The-Dark-Descent-Cover-Art.png

Technically didn't buy it since it was a gift, but... I would have had buyer's remorse if I had bought it.

250px-Metroid_Other_M_Cover.jpg

Not so much I don't wanna play it but... yeah, I definitely feel like this is one of the weakest games in the franchise, even weaker than Metroid Prime Pinball.

256px-Red_Faction_2_Front.jpg

Can't even play it on my PC.

Aliens-Vs-Predator-PC-Game-Key.jpg

Yeah, the multiplayer doesn't work and it's a pretty mediocre game altogether. I hope Colonial Marines will be better.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

51pY2hs4WXL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I gave up on the Wii satisfying my gaming needs after this game.

New-Medal-of-Honor-Xbox-360-Cover-art-280x430.jpg

CoD > Medal of Honor. I was a MoH fan, but they just don't seem able to compete with BF or CoD.

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

Far_Cry_2_cover_art.jpg

Sending you to a remote part of the map to do a mission, finish that and your told to go to the complete opposite side of the map to start the next one. Repeat for almost all missions. Add to that respawning roadblocks... so evry fuckin time you do a misson you first have to drive thru 6-7 roadblocks that you might have cleared out on your way to the questgiver 5 minutes earlier... How delightful....

Batman Arkham Asylum. Not because it's a bad game, but because I traded in a shitton of games just to be able to get it. (I'm poor most of the time) And even then I just got the crappy Gamestop box art instead of the normal one.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

256px-Modern_Warfare_2_cover.PNG

It was after a month or so of playing that I just stopped playing, looked around, and asked myself "Have I had any actual fun with this game?" No.

hHxZN.jpg

Brown, boring, broken.

XeLC6.png

Brown, boring, benal.

c5okm.png

Too dated for me to have gotten much out of it. That and the combat's crap.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

I just thought that it finished far too abruptly, the shooting was strong though

938524_85343_front.jpg

This was before Red Dead Redemption had come along and the only recent western game I'd played was Gun, and I'd liked that. Big mistake. I like to call this game The Adventures of Telekenisis Cowboy now as the only use I ever get out of it is the lols from shoving myself into a barrel and carrying the barrel around with my magic mind carrying powers.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Sniper_Ghost_Warrior.jpg

How dare you squander such great potential, City Interactive! You could've done so much with the sniping mechanics! Here's hoping Sniper Elite V2 (comes out tomorrow!) is better.

Call_of_Duty_Modern_Warfare_3_box_art.png

COD 4 was absolutely phenomenal. COD4 2 was great. How could you make such an abomination after two great games?

Call_of_Duty_Modern_Warfare_3_box_art.png

COD 4 was absolutely phenomenal. COD4 2 was great. How could you make such an abomination after two great games?

The firing or loss of virtually every important person at the developer in a massive scandal has a way of doing that to a series. Thanks for killing Infinity Ward, Activision.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."