What is Your Favourite Freeman's Mind Quote/Episode/Moment

My favorite moments are whenever Gordon runs into some videogame element of his world that is so silly he has to remark on it, or becomes to frustrated by it that he flips out.

"What the fuck? We installed bulletproof glass in our exit doors? That stuff's not cheap! How retarded are we!? I don't know anymore!"

Or the catwalk in episode 6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?start=302&v=m5Xx7VfJWR0

and, of course, the opening of episode 13

https://www.youtube.com/watch?start=12&v=hx1UFw7DjJ4

"I'm gonna get so drunk tonight, like, way more than usual. Yeah! It's the surface! PARTY! PAR- Dammit! It's the fun police! I'm on your side, you fucking idiots! How many of you do I have to kill for you to understand that? God damn, you're stupid! You're like a bunch of lemmings with machine guns! Do I look like an alien? Am I green? Do I have tentacles coming out of me? Give me this, and this! Hey is that a chopper? HEY, HEY, HEY!! HELP!! HELP ME!! What the fuck!? Why are we bombing!? There's nobody here! Why are the soldiers bombing each other? Is this real? I just wanna go home! Everyone is crazy except me! I don't understand, why is everyone trying to kill me? I'm awesome! Are you all jealous?!"

Ross's delivery of "is this real?!" makes me laugh every single time I hear it.

"It's time to evolve. That's why we're troubled. You know why our institutions are failing us, the church, the state, everything's failing? It's because they're no longer relevant...Evolution did not end with us growing opposable thumbs."

Alright. I had a 10 line long post set up, but my internet screwed up, and I'm not willing to post all 10 of favorite quotes again.

Alright here are my 2 favorite.

"That's right. Stary on you side. Your side is the one where everyone's dead and there's no exits. My side is the one filled with hope, love and submachine guns. And cargo hooks."

"To wipe you ***, first orient your hand behind you, and move it foward. Or backwards."

"Is there any end to the number of problems I can solve just by beating the hell out of something? I'm not sure there is!"

For me, the best one is when he finally gets the tram working and the first thing he'll ride to is the wall of concrete dividers. The way he says: "Whoa, whoa, whoa, what's this? You've got to be fucking kidding me! Boy, optimists are retards," makes me crack a big one every time.

When fortune is blind, be a guide-dog.

The part in episode 15 about the shitty garage band, especially the "fire the rocket engine! kill the damn thing before it grows any larger" "I know! this music sucks, right?" XD

Retired Forum Moderator

2 Quotes from Episode 2:

"My department is working on Quantum Displacement. Just what the hell are you guys doin? Jerkin' around in lab coats from the looks of things."

"I just can't believe it. Those monkeys in there are having trouble learning about gravity, whereas I can recite the Quantum Chromodynamic Gauge Invariant Lagrangian in my sleep! There is no justice."

I have a couple favorite ones, one of course, is, "SUCKER!"

The other, is right when he gets the mp5 from dead soldier early in the series, something like:

"Yes, the sub machine gun! Solving up to 800 problems per minute!"

And lately, the newest one, something like: "Orange gas... That's gotta be dangerous. We could get away with this if we were making cheetos, but... I don't think this is the case."

In episode 1( or 2 not entirely sure) where the scientist go's "Freeman" and Gordon reply's "Sup fool". I laugh every time excellent

The other, is right when he gets the mp5 from dead soldier early in the series, something like:

i think you mean

"is that a sub machine-gun? it is! now i can solve up to 800 problems a minute"

i think you mean

It's actually "Is that an MP5? It is! Now i can solve up to 800 problems a minute"

i think you mean

It's actually "Is that an MP5? It is! Now i can solve up to 800 problems a minute"

+1

I want that on a T-shirt.

+1

I want that on a T-shirt.

there's an entire thread about that

"Okay, what the fuck did I just shoot? I'm totally justified, whatever it is. It looks like a cross between a leopard and... Cthulhu." from the newest one.

EDIT: Corrected quote from "jaguar" to "leopard"

I have the perfect comeback. A Spaz-12.

I think my favorite is---

"What the hell did I just shoot? What ever it is, I'm totally justified. It looks like a cross between a leopard, and...Cathulu"

I laughed so damn hard!!!