What is Your Favourite Freeman's Mind Quote/Episode/Moment

It makes your posts more appealing to read.

A wall of blibber blabber is not worth my time to read. A well crafted post with punctuation and paragraphs, on the other hand, is.

I think you should listen to these lads. They have good points. Just because typing lack a 3rd grader is faster and more efficient doesn't make it better. A forum is not a chat, you are exposing yourself to the entire world for all you might know. I think you should have a bit of regard for how you appear to that world, because people will undoubtedly judge you on your writing and draw the conclusion that a person who doesn't care about the way he writes isn't someone worth getting to know.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

I have to go with the moments in Episodes 6 and 13 where Freeman is freaking out over the aliens and soldiers, respectively. Freeman panicking and cursing and running around screaming is just hilarious to me. As far as non-crazy quotes, I have a few.

"Feeling up dead people is how you get germs!"

"Okay! Natural Selection! The dumb ones are all dead so the survivors are a little bit smarter!"

"Well that was a learning experience, and no one got hurt!"

"I wonder if the CEO just rubs himself with money."

"GIMME SOME DORITOS!"

Seriously I could write these all day, those are just a few lol. Freeman in general is just hilarious and memorable.

"I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London." - Wernher von Braun

I loved the second episode where he came into the computer room and they where all listening to loud ass strip club like music, that line always makes me laugh.

I love the part where he is getting choked by the barnacle. "GgggKKKK GGGAHHHHKK *BREATH* WHAT THE FUCK! Now I'm covered in blood- in my hair!" Just the way he says it makes me crack up. ^_^

Yeah I laugh a lot when he talks to the aliens, especially in episode six when he's all like "All aboard! NO NOT YOU! NO! YOU'RE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS" or something like that hahaha.

All my friends used to replay the part where the bridge broke at the end of ep6 and he's like "WHAT THE FUCK" LOLLLL

-----------------------------

I play hide and go seek for keeps.

Why does everyone have to keep dieing on me?...Is it really so hard to just NOT DIE...I mean look at me!...I was in the chamber of fricken ground zero and I'm still here! But you guys slip on a banana peel and that's it!

Hey is that a crowbar? Oh my god this is friggen perfect! Now I can beat the snot out of people! Oh boy I cant wait to get back to the lobby. They'l be like Freeman we thought you were dead! And I'd be like "You thought wrong POW!"

Why do you put a ladder in an elevator shaft?...To fix the elevator! How do you get to the ladder?...YOU TAKE THE BROKEN ELEVATOR THAT DOESN'T WORK!

You know, everyone’s always told me that I’m paranoid and I need to calm down, but guess what? I’m alive, and everyone who said that is dead. That’s the ultimate proof that someone doesn’t know what the hell they’re talking about. “Follow my advice and you’ll die just like me! Huh-heh!”

Maybe I should've taken the tram. I don't know. Then I could've just loaded it up with dead bodies and sent it forward. That would probably creep out everybody down the line. It would creep me out. If I was working in the lab and this cart of dead scientists just rolled in. It's a real conversation stopper. Yeah these goons write "YORE DEAD FREEMAN" on a wall and I send them a cart full of dead bodies. Who wins then? Psychological warfare worked for Vlad The Impaler. It can work for me too.

[approaching a blast door] Hey, a keypad! ...I don't know the code. I'll try some random numbers. [beeping] No? Okay, 1-3-3-7. [beeping] No... 1-2-3-4. [door opens] Ah-ha-ha! You know, as much as I'd like to claim this was the result of me being a genius, it's more that someone else was not.

-----------------------------

Ross is a master writer.

I have a few.

Freeman:why isn't it working.*hits the keypad and opens the door*ARRGGHH.*flys straigtht into the fans*

Freeman:Mmpmpm,*climbs out of the pipe* that was stupid, i nearly died.

And Freeman:looks like i'm not the only one who is late. SUUCKKKERRR.

Dang it! I read through the whole forum to see if my favourite bit was qouted, get to the second-to-last page, and there it is. Him flying into the ceiling. Oh well.

I also like the bit after that where he's all raspy and says "I though you had to be wearing MC Hammer pants and a poncho for that to work..."

Arrrr, Ye blunderin' squid, what good are ye now?!

what the hell? Did they just shut the door on me? Hi! I"m selling these fine used bullets! Free samples! *later* Ah, the Mrs. of the house. Try some of our product!

Fire the cannon! *tonk* *kaboom* "Ar har har har har har!" *gunshots*

I love the pirate laugh, he does it only twice during the episode, which makes it that much more special.

I absolutely loved the part where he treated the headcrabs like a school class.

"Take your SEATS!".

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

Security guard, "I'm ..never gonna make it. ..You'd better go on without me."

Freeman, "Can do!"

It's not totally clever or anything, but when the missile flies past freeman and he sceams "JESUS CHRIST! NEXT STOP, RIGHT HERE!" It just makes me crack up laughing every time.

"Can I have your gun? One gun is fun, but two is Woo-tastic."

I really need to rewatch the series.

It really is a nice way to pass the time. No matter how many times you hear it, it never really gets old. Something about how natural the things Gordon says just makes it great to watch. It feels like he's reading my mind with how Gordon and I sync up sometimes.

Also, how about the part after Gordon kills the "Wearing the facility like a hat" monster that leads to the best cannonball ever? That made me feel awesome just watching it.

I love you, yet can't stand to know you exist.

when freeman plays with the rotating elevator before he fried the tentacle monster at the missile silo and goes WEEEEEEEEE!!!

from the quotes along with all mentioned above are also the following

MONKEY ON A STICK WE'RE GETTING FINGERED BY GODZILLA!!!!

Ahhhh! Tic tic toc

Is that the sound of a Geiger counter or my life span counting down. it's both. that's right, here at black mesa when we talk about half life we mean it more ways than one so make your peace and come to black mesa. here you'll win a chance to fight freaks of nature, escape countless safety hazards, wonder aimlessly for hours and die scared, tired and alone.

I AM CAPTAIN GORDON FREEMAN OF THE INTER-GALACTIC HOUSE OF PANCAKES ORDERING YOU TO OPEN!!!

When he uses the rotating elevator and sees the houndey: mumumumumumumumumumumu

Oh ho ho what is that Hell's Coat rack i don't think so

Huh? BUGS! This is my air vent, hey this is a dead end AND SO ARE YOU DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!

Whoever designed this place did not count on me

I HAVE TO BLOW EVERYTHING UP ITS THE ONLY WAY TO PROVE I'M NOT CRAZY!!!

I always wanted to be a evil scientist, muhahaha Ahahahaha HUHAHAHAHAHA AHHAHAHAHAHAHA! ok i better chill out i don't want a repeat of Monday.

Well, time to play god.

Scientist: Hello there

Freeman: um Hi, little busy here don't try to help me or anything nobody does that.

Scientist: Ill stay here

Freeman: YOU DO THAT, god you 2 are creeping me out come play with us Gordon for ever and ever and ever.

Oh my god this is crazy in a box with a side order of fries

My favorite quote is after he pressed the red button he says "Jesus Christ I launched a missle!" and the way he said it is what made it funny.

There are SO many it's hard to choose:

"LASER! Caution. LASER! Caution. LASER! Caution. LASER! What could it mean?"

"AAAH! It's raining men! I mean aliens!"

"Ye call yeselves marines but mariners I sez yer not!"

"I HAVE TO BLOW EVERYTHING UP!!! IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO PROVE I'M NOT CRAZY!!!"

"Scheduled chaos theory? That makes as much sense as grounded aviation, or deep sea astronomy."

"Give peace a chance! Or at least stand still!"

Edited by Guest (see edit history)