Your Wacky Relatives

Sign in to follow this  

Almost every family has at least one off the wall character, post some interesting or funny info or stories about your family's weird people here!

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

I'm not one to judge, since I'm pretty weird myself, but my dad will occasionally walk into a room that either me or my mom are in, and yell something out at random. (Ex: KICKIT! or Shiiiiieeeooooot!) He also likes to play pranks on waitresses. A few of his favorite jokes is to tell them that their shoes are untied, even though they usually wear loafers, and when asked how he wants his steak, he says he'd like it cooked.

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.

Ok most of my family is odd, let me first say that I have a BIG family, on my moms side my grandma had 13 kids, and on my dads my grandma had 7. So now I have over 100 cousins. Now time for the story. Groing up me dad had to move, my uncle Jared took the move pretty hard. So he started to have nightmares one of them was of a game show, in that dream you had to say the right thing or they would squish you, at that point he started sleep walking. He walked to the window (they were in a basement so it was one of the small ones near the ceiling) he pulled him self up and screamed the the top of his lungs "Green!" thus waking every one up and pissing them off

non-euclidean fuck machine

My familys crazy. One of my uncles used to fart in a bathroom and locked the kids in.

Another one would tickle you until you literally passed out.

My whole family mocked me and called me names while we were camping and then sent me away when I started crying.

My cousin thinks she's dying and has every disease imaginable. Literally.

Another cousin had no qualms walking around naked when there were guests over, and he's a 25 year old very hairy man.

And my grandpa used to call me a different nickname each time I saw him.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

My father was raised on a farm but left when he joined a band, now he does 3d computer animation for a living and is an amateur actor. In fact, he's had stuff on funny or die. The two of us are very wacky and will mess with each other very often. We also will randomly get into intelligent discussions and ridiculously dumb discussions, sometimes both at once. When he met my mother met him, he told him where she lived, and her response was "oh, the one with the huge T-Rex snow sculpture." Me and him make stuff out of the snow every winter.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ShinyShiny

"Anything I can do to help?"

I think I's pretty me since I don't act like a nurmal human being /in eyes of others/

I must thank that all to my cousin. He was pretty weird too. Or even more. For example he hate eating butter. Everytime his mother was making sandwitch he asks her to not put butter on it. Ever!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Almost every family has at least one off the wall character, post some interesting or funny info or stories about your family's weird people here!

Actually, I think I'm the wacky relative... But won't explain why :P

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

My family is relatively boring except for a few.

I got a big redneck uncle that curses and yells alot. I like him though we both hardcore steeler's fans.

I got a cousin who is pretty crazy. He walked out into the Ocean and challenged Posiden by punching a bunch of waves and yelling. Everyone was staring at him. He's always extreme and way over dramatic.

"Alyxx Thorne: Batman/10"

"HLPrincess: Also, I'm very proud we have Batman Himself on the Forum."

My older brother used to hang me upside-down from the balcony when I was 8. He didnt go outside for a full year once, he just sat inside and played wow.

My entire family is just crazy sometimes and I love 'em for it.

"Life sucks sober!"

I have a cousin who once snapped and disappeared. Literally, last time I ever heard anything from the guy was before 2009, and the occasional phone call for Christmas.

Besides that, I have no weird relatives. Well, I have no idea about my european ones, whom I never met.

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: You just blow that fife

[82nd] Mr. Kochi Bracegirlde: the 'if ye know what i mean' aside

Hooper: want to give your men a fast reload? BLOW ME FIRST

I don't think I have any weird relatives... We all do plenty of normal things... Like randomly poke people, or say 'what' or 'did you say something' as an entire conversation. Occasionally we'll get really normal, and spontaneously sing 'They're coming to take me away, ha ha, they're coming to take me away, ho ho, he he, ha ha".

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.