Eduard Khil died

Sign in to follow this  

Today. Rest in peace, he will troll God now.

:(

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Forgive me if this counts as spam, but it's the only thing I can think of posting.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Not the most pleasant thing to wake up to, ya know.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

[vent]

He was a meme. The only reason people heard his song was because it was pointlessly inserted into youtube videos as a joke. He will be remembered because some stupid assholes thought his song was funny because internet culture, aka trolling, is so fucking popular.

I refuse to salute his death because I never heard his music, I doubt anyone has heard his music aside from that one song, and I think this is insulting to him since nobody gives a crap about who he is.

[/vent]

This guy isn't a legend, I bet most of you wouldn't give a fuck about him if the "trololol" song as you call it (I'm betting it has an actual title) wasn't associated with internet culture.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

[vent]

He was a meme. The only reason people heard his song was because it was pointlessly inserted into youtube videos as a joke. He will be remembered because some stupid assholes thought his song was funny because internet culture, aka trolling, is so fucking popular.

I refuse to salute his death because I never heard his music, I doubt anyone has heard his music aside from that one song, and I think this is insulting to him since nobody gives a crap about who he is.

[/vent]

This guy isn't a legend, I bet most of you wouldn't give a fuck about him if the "trololol" song as you call it (I'm betting it has an actual title) wasn't associated with internet culture.

bullshi..., *ehem*

BUT WE LOVE POINTLESS MUSIC!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

[vent]

[/vent]

Calm the fuck down. Please.

It's just that opening a thread with the words "he will troll God now" seems overall disrespectful to me...

And how many of you actually knew the guy? How many of you have went to his concerts? How many of you actually gave a crap about who he was?

You think you have the right to mourn his death just because he was the "trololol" guy?

All this makes me sick to my stomach...

I don't believe for a second that any of you truly mourn this guy, I don't believe for a SECOND that any of you feel truly sorry that he died.

How could you when you never even knew him? When you never saw him perform? When you never spoke to him at all?

If this is what internet culture has done to us, I don't wanna be a fucking part of it!

So WHAT if Eduard Khil died? It's not like he was performing anymore (not that I know of) and it's not a big loss to any of you since the so-called trolls just shit that "trollolol" song everywhere you are like diarreah all over everyone and stuffing it down their throats until they have no choice but to sing along. And you think you can mourn his death? I don't buy it.

I've said what I wanted to said.

Wow. You know Alyxx, your posts are getting worse than my old ones.

Whether or not you care, it's no reason for you to rage like that because some other people do.

The Internet just happens to have that power to make old and/or obscure videos or images become popular, and if you don't like it, you can just ignore it.

Take a good look at the posts you've just made, and take a good look at the posts I've made to the MLP thread when I first joined.

Rather than avoiding the subject and ignoring it, I shitposted in the thread and made my own reputation fall.

It's not much different from what you're doing right now, and what makes it even worse is the fact that you're an AF moderator.

Now cut it out and stop flaming here, it's stuff like this that earned me my first ban and I don't think it makes you look like a good moderator to be replying to a thread about someone's death in such harsh ways.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

I'm just expressing my opinion, and I've said what I wanted to say. I'm not planning on spamming anything more now. I just find this whole topic distasteful and disrespectful towards a man who I assume none of you have any real relationship with.

Oh, and I don't like that Username is allowed to technically still post on the forum despite being banned. I would kindly ask not to post any more quotes from him as he has wasted his rights to post on the forum and shouldn't be allowed to continue.

I don't like that we are getting off topic but Username was banned by Ross Scott for using racial slurs and other bad language and since he had already been warned several times.

And to everyone, no offense to any of you, I just needed to get this off my chest.

Now for anyone who wants to discuss the death of Khil, go ahead.

[attachment=1]1317277309853.jpg[/attachment][attachment=0]%2B_74436af9baf649418d37ec9db6c56624.jpg[/attachment]

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

sad-troll.png

\m/ (^_^) \m/

Rock on.

O/

/|

/ \ This is Bob. Copy and paste Bob and soon he will take over internetz!

In all seriousness though its a sad day for the internet. Personally I get a kick out of good ol' trololo cause its just a happy give-no-fucks tune, but Mr. Khil really had some skill, just watch:

yIwxynwUxLA

I don't speak Russian and I have no idea what he said but it was beautiful (and also probably propaganda considering the title).

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."