What is this movie about?

A boy finds a dog, and he convinces his parents to keep the dog. Some time later it turns out this dog is a very fast runner and due to the magic of Hollywood, the dog is allowed in the Olympics, where the dog wins every gold medal it's entered in. Everyone is shocked bout this, so the Animalypics are formed.

Jack

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Ecks decides to challenge Sever to a duel to the death, which involves copious amounts of ballistic weaponry.

The Green Mile.

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."

A run to replace fluorescent bulbs with led bulbs.

Taken 2. ( I've just learned about this movie from our lovely spambots.)

A documentary film about the horrors of 3D films in ironic 3D!

Felix the Cat - The Movie

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

An up-and-coming bohemian by the name of Felix captures the heart of pre-Depression America. Nicknamed "the Cat", he leads a group of people to eschew modernism and embrace art. He is ultimately killed during the Depression when a Wall-Street exec commits suicide by jumping out a window and lands on him. "Felix the Cat" is remembered in the hearts of bohemians, beatniks, and the hippie movement for years to come.

ParaNorman

A group of five Satanists take up residence in an apartment building and hijinks ensue. Starring Adam Sandler, Tom Green, Andy Dick, and led by husband and wife Sacha Baron Cohen and Lisa Lampenelli. The movie is banned in several countries.

Ghostbusters

The story of a man whose biological father is, in fact, a giraffe, and the hardships of adaoting to life with such a terrible genetic condition.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

It's about a thing... and some stuff... in a place... with some dudes... yea.

Here Comes the Boom.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

A documentary about the Enola Gay and its usage over Japan. (I...um...don't know what "Here Comes the Boom" actually is....for sure. Is it that new Kevin James flick with the teacher that becomes a wrestler...?)

Pulp Fiction