Post what you're doing right now

My parent woke me up 3hours early this morning and now i can't get back to sleep. Gonna go to school and sell brownies(hmmmm, brownies) later. And then i get a nice 3 day vacation + 2 days of me pretending to be ill

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My parent woke me up 3hours early this morning and now i can't get back to sleep. Gonna go to school and sell brownies(hmmmm, brownies) later. And then i get a nice 3 day vacation + 2 days of me pretending to be ill

Oh that good ol'trick always works for me... Normally I choose the days I have like 0 important lessons... for example 3 french, 2 spanish and 1 history... Not those like ''2 math, 1 physics and chem, 1 biology, 1 history and some other crap'' so I don't fall behind with my work ^^

''Almost everything–all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure–these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.'' - Steve Jobs

Me too

But those 2 days we are only going to do some stupid activities. Like music day for example where all we do is dance to lame music, play lame instruments and play basketball(yeah, i also have no idea what that has to do with music but w/e). And the second day we will probably just watch a lame movie for 3hours >.>

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just bought the orange box, gonna play some TF2

I bought the Orange box for Portal 1, HL2 and HL2 Episodes really.

I didn't JUST buy it for TF2, but i have already played through Half life 2, the episodes and portal.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Im not feeling good today. My throat hurts awfully and I get terribly caught. Dammit, I'll be sick on Easter!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Why did you buy the Orange Box then? lol

Because i pirated those games quite some time ago, and i felt like it was the right thing to do. Valve deserve their money.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reading what people have been up to, eating, and despising all of you playing Portal 2....

I want to be too!

Buy it then?

I can't...I have too many bills, and have to wait at least until next week. It makes me sad!

Buy it then?

My piece of crap 2006 PC can't possibly run it

I've got to convince my gf to let me buy a new one... I mean... I'm sad now

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Buy it then?

My piece of crap 2006 PC can't possibly run it

I've got to convince my gf to let me buy a new one... I mean... I'm sad now

Buy it for console...thats what im gunna do! ^-^