Post what you're doing right now

Heading to bed... The Cinematic Mod is AWESOME!!! (uses 15GB once installed though)

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Im playing HL, drinking ice tea, eating my pencils, playing with my cat... Everything at the same time!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I can't do my homework, my brain is to tired. I am going to bed soon, i am very tired, which is weird since i haven't done ANYTHING tiring today. Probably going to have me some tea first though.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Right now I'm watching the MAX PAYNE Movie and wondering why I keep seeing posts appear, when there are no registered users... perhaps people are going invisible or marked me as a foe

I bring you mortal danger and cookies. Not necessarily in that order.

http://www.youtube.com/jclc

Right now I'm watching the MAX PAYNE Movie and wondering why I keep seeing posts appear, when there are no registered users... perhaps people are going invisible or marked me as a foe

It was an okay movie. I'd rather play the game though.

Replaying Opposing Force. Missed so much stuff last time around.

My favourite of the HL1 expansions.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Yeah i don't really care to much about my rep, but if it goes negative I would like to know why.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wasting time until 12:40 when I leave for school.

The texturing class teacher has arranged for a tour of the EA Games studio in Burnaby.

In addition I'm getting advice from a German friend for the conversion of Maya models into Source Engine compatible models, and in return I link him to videos of a group of highly organized gamers who do teamwork based idiotic hilarity in simulation video games.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

The texturing class teacher has arranged for a tour of the EA Games studio in Burnaby.

That sounds so awesome.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Im going to sleep. Goodnight everybody!

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I had fun.

The Burnaby EA Studio is their nexus for Sports games development, so they have two gyms, a full soccer field, volleyball court and a building that is their dedicated recording space for Motion Capture, which is the largest MoCap studio in North America, possibly the world.

They also have two starbucks, a large cafeteria and a library filled with tons of video games and movies for free "reference & research".

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.