Communication achieved sort of

This is just a quick update to let people know I have finally had some real communication with Machinima.com and I THINK something is going to be able to be worked out so I can have more Freeman's Mind episodes out as soon as possible (assuming this post doesn't jinx everything). Besides trying to get ahead on FM episodes I'm also working on a side project that is directly related to Freeman's Mind (and no, it's not a different series) that I'll announce later.

EDIT:

I've been told today (Mar. 22nd) that there should be an agreement proposal sometime by the end of next week. While I can't discuss specifics, I'll keep making timetable updates as I get them.

Finally! I know they deal with a lot of people, but Machinima needs to get their shiz together. I can't wait for more T-Shirts and videos! Love you Ross! (no homo)

This is just a quick update to let people know I have finally had some real communication with Machinima.com and I THINK something is going to be able to be worked out so I can have more Freeman's Mind episodes out as soon as possible (assuming this post doesn't jinx everything). Besides trying to get ahead on FM episodes I'm also working on a side project that is directly related to Freeman's Mind (and no, it's not a different series) that I'll announce later.

I find this odd, or atleast it sounds odd. Like Machinima.com finally got in contact with you but didn't actually say anything. This would be like if I called you and only said "PREPARE" before hanging up, leaving you wondering what to prepare for

(secneuqesnoC neeserofnU)

But, atleast its a start. If you haven't already, remember to ask them why the hell this took so long.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

ᛞᛂᛂᛔ ᛁᚿ ᛏᚼᛂ ᚼᛆᛚᛚᛋ ᚫᚠ ᛑᛆᚡᚿ ᛏᚼᛂ ᛋᚢᚿᚴᛂᚿ ᚫᚿᛂ ᚡᛆᛏᛍᚼᛂᛋ ᛏᚼᛂ ᚡᚫᚱᛚᛑ ᛆᛒᚫᚡᛂ ᛆᚿᛑ ᚡᛆᛁᛏᛋ: ᛔᚱᛆᚤ ᚼᛂ ᛑᚫᛂᛋ ᚿᚫᛏ ᛋᛂᛂ ᚤᚫᚢ:

Okay, forget the whole Machinima.com thing.

Side project? Related to Freeman's Mind?

What could it be?

He who fights drummers

...I'm also working on a side project that is directly related to Freeman's Mind (and no, it's not a different series)...

Headcrab's Mind FTW! (Well, April 1st is coming up.)

This is going to be the best day ever. Oh man, the whole situation would be perfect for April 1st joke... Like every year... Oh man!!! It makes me feel so much uplifted.

The big day of release of not one, and not even two, but *ahem* the whole season of Freeman's Mind.

2Ross

Besides, you might want to divide the series into seasons, using Season = year scheme. It would seem professional :D

Thanks for keeping us in the know, Ross! I figuratively can't WAIT for more FM. Also, the new project? ..... G-man baiting. Called it.

Sweet merciful Jesus.

It's felt like we were trapped in some limbo state this whole last month.

I was ready to RELEASE the next episode mid December. I'll wait until I actually have an official agreement with Machinima.com, but I may detail a play-by-play of how long this has taken afterwards.

The analogy I've been making is the situation is kind of like having terrorists storm a building and take people hostage, then they say they'll kill the hostages unless the police give into their demands. So the police ask them what their demands are and the terrorists don't say anything. That's kind of where I've been almost 3 months now.

The analogy I've been making is the situation is kind of like having terrorists storm a building and take people hostage, then they say they'll kill the hostages unless the police give into their demands. So the police ask them what their demands are and the terrorists don't say anything. That's kind of where I've been almost 3 months now.

Comparing Machinima.com to a terrorist organization :lol: I see no problem with this.

ᛞᛂᛂᛔ ᛁᚿ ᛏᚼᛂ ᚼᛆᛚᛚᛋ ᚫᚠ ᛑᛆᚡᚿ ᛏᚼᛂ ᛋᚢᚿᚴᛂᚿ ᚫᚿᛂ ᚡᛆᛏᛍᚼᛂᛋ ᛏᚼᛂ ᚡᚫᚱᛚᛑ ᛆᛒᚫᚡᛂ ᛆᚿᛑ ᚡᛆᛁᛏᛋ: ᛔᚱᛆᚤ ᚼᛂ ᛑᚫᛂᛋ ᚿᚫᛏ ᛋᛂᛂ ᚤᚫᚢ:

Good to hear! was beginning to wonder what was happening. Still maybe nothing but hopefully this will get the ball rolling again.

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Does my beard intimidate you?"

As I said earlier I plan on streaming the process I use to create the subtitles for the new episode. I hope some will attend my streaming. :)

Yeah, I'll check it out, I think. Just set a date and time and I'll probably be there for most of it.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."