FREEMAN'S MIND: EPISODE 47

but this time the reaction was not satisfying enough to me. yet.

You. Are. An. IDIOT!!!!!!!

Would you go near an alien larva-creature! I don't think so!

Wow I'm an idiot for expressing my opinion.

You. Are. Rude.

Again, this is not me, this is not you, this is Gordon Freeman, a guy running around in a suit killing batallions of aliens and soldiers. I'm just disappointed that he just shot it a few times and walked away. He didn't walk away from the rocket launcher which, according to your logic, he should have. People in real life don't stumble accross a modern rocket launcher and instantly know how to use it with perfection and decide to use it when they just could walk away from the threat. Go on, tell me how badass you are and totally would have picked up a rocket launcher, knew how to load it, and shoot it at a helicopter firing high-velocity machine guns at you ~~ This "what would you do"-argumentation is pure BS.

You. Are. Rude.

Again, this is not me, this is not you, this is Gordon Freeman, a guy running around in a suit killing batallions of aliens and soldiers. I'm just disappointed that he just shot it a few times and walked away. He didn't walk away from the rocket launcher which, according to your logic, he should have. People in real life don't stumble accross a modern rocket launcher and instantly know how to use it with perfection and decide to use it when they just could walk away from the threat. Go on, tell me how badass you are and totally would have picked up a rocket launcher, knew how to load it, and shoot it at a helicopter firing high-velocity machine guns at you ~~ This "what would you do"-argumentation is pure BS.

Well, if I was being attacked by a helicopter, and also happened to be a bit of a weapon aficionado, I'd at least very well try. I know what a rocket launcher is capable of, and roughly how it operates. If I saw a crazy lightning gun that just exploded some people, or a weird alien grub, I'd be wary because I have no idea how it works, what it does, or how to operate it. And while a rocket launcher is harder to use than it looks, I'm at least familiar with it, and know what it is capable of.

I HAVE to blow everything up! It's the only way to prove I'm not CRAZY!

You. Are. Rude.

While i agree that he is rude, he does make valid point about alien larva. You compared it to rocket launcher. Im sorry, but thats like comparing... half life to monkey island. just no comparison possible. I mean, rocket launcher is what pretty much anyone who is watching even a bit of tv or surfs web familiar with, while same cant be said to alien larva. Besides, loading rocket launcher like this should be fairly easy- just place missle in correct way and shoot.

While yes, i agree this aint probably most logical, whole this, but hell- its a game after all, Ross is simply placing it more realistic content. Games are rarely realistic, especially FPS games. i mean name one realistic FPS game (if there are extraterrestials there, exclude that). Half life? Counter strike (any of them)? battlefield? call of duty?

BTW i think that overall, this situation can be explained by Freeman's mood swings- i mean there are more paranoid moments in series and less paranoid ones. this was one time he was more paranoid, thinking prbably that this thing tried to trick him or it was some pod that would spawn some *** all over him or something like that. So he was simply too paranoid, thinking that it was trap set by frog people for all we know :lol:

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

Don't insult other users. Frankly, it's childish and gives the impression that you're not smart enough to come up with a legitimate counter-argument to something you don't agree with.

By the way, I'd totally go near an alien larva creature. not only would I go near it, i'd poke it with a stick, kick it around, and make it by best-friend/sidekick when it attaches to my arm. We'd fucking solve crimes together, man! my point is: People think differently than you.

People in real life don't stumble accross a modern rocket launcher and instantly know how to use it with perfection and decide to use it when they just could walk away from the threat.

While using a rocket launcher is not as simple as just putting in the rocket and pulling the trigger, if you have ever seen one before they have step-by-step instructions on the side telling you exactly how to use them.

I'd totally go near an alien larva creature. not only would I go near it, i'd poke it with a stick, kick it around, and make it by best-friend/sidekick when it attaches to my arm. We'd fucking solve crimes together, man!

The start of a beautiful life-long friendship. Before it consumes you for food.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

I'd totally go near an alien larva creature. not only would I go near it, i'd poke it with a stick, kick it around, and make it by best-friend/sidekick when it attaches to my arm. We'd fucking solve crimes together, man! my point is: People think differently than you.

*Slowly walks away*

I'd totally go near an alien larva creature. not only would I go near it, i'd poke it with a stick, kick it around, and make it by best-friend/sidekick when it attaches to my arm. We'd fucking solve crimes together, man!

As Stargate fan, this popped into my mind:

mt7y9IOfbyU

only- imagine larva tok'ra symbiote hanging over his shoulder (well, yeah, they cant live in sunlight, but just for laughs you can imagine they do)

Jack O'Neill: "You know Teal'c, if we dont find a way out of this soon, im gonna lose it. Lose it... it means go crazy. nuts. insane. bonzo. no longer in possession of ones faculties. 3 fries short of a happy meal. WACKO!!!!!!!!"

Just a quick heads up, everyone. As I said on the subtitles forum, I will be out of town from July 4th to July 9th. If any Freeman's Mind or other AF video is released during this time, I'll get to it as soon as I can upon my return.

Back in about a week, folks!

Just a quick heads up, everyone. As I said on the subtitles forum, I will be out of town from July 4th to July 9th. If any Freeman's Mind or other AF video is released during this time, I'll get to it as soon as I can upon my return.

Back in about a week, folks!

Alright. Tell me if you ever need someone to back you up or something. I can do english and german subtitles, although I feel like I'm the only german soul out there regulary watching FM.

As Stargate fan, this popped into my mind:

mt7y9IOfbyU

only- imagine larva tok'ra symbiote hanging over his shoulder (well, yeah, they cant live in sunlight, but just for laughs you can imagine they do)

I loled a bit, so good job! Oh man... if I could ever forget everything I saw and know about a series and could experience it like I did the first time, it would definetly be SG-1. But this time with weed instead of pizza. I gained like 10kg in that 6 weeks holidays consisting of nothing but Stargate and pizza.

(Unless they are guys from the "Prometheus" movie ;) )

Thank you for not forgetting that. :D

(Unless they are guys from the "Prometheus" movie ;) )

Thank you for not forgetting that. :D

In the middle of the movie, I wanted my money back. :roll: The worst ever scientists team with a moron capitan and billion dollar equipent that does nothing...!!!! And pro movie makers made this ... all the time knowing the WHOLE script??!?!?! And actors had no doubt about their characters at all?!?!?! Acting and pace is relly good, but it has more plotholes than a Swiss Cheese movie (if it existed :P)

This is why I appreciate realism (as much implemented as possible) in Ross's videos. He really has intention to make stories look and act realistic, not just sort of Hollywood-real :D

Back to the topic....

Ross's girlfriend (IRL) Twitter: @AmazingMagda follow me! ^^to somewhere! ^^

Its been 3 weeks since the last one and if you read his post on the site for Ep 47 youll see that it was going to be a few weeks

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

Its been 3 weeks since the last one and if you read his post on the site for Ep 47 youll see that it was going to be a few weeks

he also said that new episode can be delayed because of secret project.

so more freeman in cost of little time.