The people

Sign in to follow this  

I must say, I was honestly surprised with how civil most of the people on here are. I'm glad I finally found a forum that isn't 78% bat-shit crazy

100% is going to be a cut-rate clown

I must say, I was honestly surprised with how civil most of the people on here are. I'm glad I finally found a forum that isn't 78% bat-shit crazy

Yep, it's only 29%! Although 6% is because of me.

non-euclidean fuck machine

Yeah, but the forum is like a cult classic (join uuuuus...), we haven't gotten crazy with it just yet. And in case you needed to know, we're also about 10.4% ABV at this point. We can get up to 12% if we set our hearts on it, c'mon people! ;D

Dashofweak, thank you very much. That's a nice thing to say and I'm glad we come across that way.

Muahahahehehehee

What? My perception is the inverse. I think it is 78% bat-shit crazy.

Though that might just be because BTG just posts every-goddamn-where. :P

Yeah, you have to take into account how much each part posts... I'm only 23% of the insanity, but I post enough to make it look like triple that.

I'm the eclectic psycho.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Im a bit crazy but I aint psychotic or sociopathic, I am slightly deranged.........BTG is if Bugs Bunny was a serial murderer who used the heads of his victims as lampshades in some creepy apartment, and had Daffy as his Rug and had killed Elmer, thats how crazy he is (Im kidding BTGBullseye, you just funny crazy ;) )

“Error 482: Somebody shot the server with a 12-gauge. Please contact your administrator”

“Caution Laser Caution Laser Caution Laser”

“I can now solve up to 800 problems a minute”

"I got my degree under the tutelage of Dr. Pepper."

(Im kidding BTGBullseye, you just funny crazy ;) )

Of course I am... Elmer would be stuffed and on the mantle, Daffy would be the lamp, and I wouldn't take heads... Just skins.

Wait, other forums are like a B.B. King song?

zJzaUzhZ6zE‎

Well a dictatorship has its advantages. Basically, not acting civil can get people banned. I'm not going to purge anyone based on their opinions, but if people can't act like adults, I get enough of that elsewhere on the internet.

Oh I am undoubtedly crazy. But that's not a side I let seep into my posts.

"I tell you one thing: I've been to a parallel universe, I've seen time running backwards, I've played pool with planets, and I've given birth to twins, but I never thought in my entire life I'd taste an edible Pot Noodle."