General Chat

So what happened regarding the whole Synergy/Sven Coop thing in the end?

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Why do people constantly post annoying shit like that? Either it's a sound that allegedly only teenagers can hear, and it's the most brain-melting sound in the world, and now an image that pretty much induces epilepsy...

yea, i wasn't trying to be annoying. that's the only fight .gif i had that was decently funny. i didn't even consider the whole epilepsy inducing thing.

So you are wanting me to double post?

In the Anonymous thread if it's gone off the page and you have something new to add and using the Edit button won't make the new change immediately obvious (ie it's on page 2 or 3), then I don't see the harm. It's better than posting it all in other threads when there's already one dedicated to the subject. :)

In the Project Mayhem 2012 thread if it's gone off the page and you have something new to add and using the Edit button won't make the new change immediately obvious (ie it's on page 2 or 3), then I don't see the harm. It's better than posting it all in other threads when there's already one dedicated to the subject. :)

I fixed it for you.

In the Project Mayhem 2012 thread if it's gone off the page and you have something new to add and using the Edit button won't make the new change immediately obvious (ie it's on page 2 or 3), then I don't see the harm. It's better than posting it all in other threads when there's already one dedicated to the subject. :)

I fixed it for you.

Fixed? :/

I think you may have missed my point...I was trying to provide advice, there is no reason to be pedantic, the thread name in my example isn't important.