General Chat

Then you shouldn't be on the internet, now should you?

But it's only been in the last month or two that this has been happening regularly on the forum.

This is the general chat, I think shitposting is fine here. But in a non-general topic I want people to be on topic at least.

Not everything we write has to be constructive or useful. This forum has a loose and non-strict tone and I like it that way (of course there's a limit to what we tolerate). And before you judge others' post quality, maybe you should look at your own.

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com

Bwhaaah! Don't know what to write about and in which topic. I have millions of different kind of thoughts. Flying around in my head like anti-matter particles.

All right. Here's one. Have you heard about the raspberry pi? It's a small (credit card sized) and quite cheap computer board with HDMI, USB, Ethernet, RCA, 3.5mm audio out interfaces and it has a GPU capable of playing 1080p quality videos. There are also GPIO pins soldered to the board which is nice. Unfortunately couldn't order it cause the first batch is already sold out. What do you think about it?

"It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others, and believing in your own."

My brother is crazy about that thing. He stayed up late and F5'd all night on release.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So, uh... sorry to anyone who steam messaged me over the last few days and didn't get a reply. I've been sick and been going to sleep during the day and steam sometimes doesn't like automatically into away mode.

Retired Forum Moderator

Yes.

Mathematicians can wait outside.

This is a nice metric server. No imperial dimensions, please.

I am actually surprised since especially the mods seem to be Anime fans.

Seeing bits of pokemon as a child really put me off the art style (I mean REALLY put me off, on the level of 'despise').

However being fairly open minded I have tried looking at a few things anime/manga related that I've liked; I've read a manga called Death Note and watched two different anime versions of 'Hellsing' and some others I forget the name of that may have also contained vampires. Hell, based on that tiny amount of information I've provided, can anyone recommend me any good anime? :P

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

Today biology lesson made my day. We had a test 'bout the antropogenesis. I got A- (in my country 5-), the best mark in class (15 people) and the most crazy fact is that I even didn't need to open the book before the test. I just know things. God, I'm so proud of it.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Seeing bits of pokemon as a child really put me off the art style (I mean REALLY put me off, on the level of 'despise').

However being fairly open minded I have tried looking at a few things anime/manga related that I've liked; I've read a manga called Death Note and watched two different anime versions of 'Hellsing' and some others I forget the name of that may have also contained vampires. Hell, based on that tiny amount of information I've provided, can anyone recommend me any good anime? :P

Same here. You might possibly like Witchblade. I didn't find it too terrible, and I loathe anime in general.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.