General Chat

He does, but that's not really my doing... He's Mormon.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Lol... silly Mormons. You know they believe one can marry a dead person? And in Utah, they have stockpiles of canned food for like years in advance in case of apocalypse.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Sooo...the reason everyone on the island has gone nuts is because they have become addicted to a natural hallucinogen that grows there? And you need to take it yourself so you can see the island as they do, so that in turn you can know how to escape from their clutches?

Far Cry 3 looks awesome, but weird.

It looks pretty interesting. I liked the first Far Cry, because even though there was a linear path for you to follow you had options to follow that path anyway you want and engage enemies anyway you want. 'Twas pretty neat. And I don't know if it's just me but I totally love that red shirt guy.

Buuuuuuut then at the end of that trailer there is that pre-order bonus stuff which I'm not a fan of. That and it is a Ubisoft game.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I found the guys who beat up my brother today, I dont think an explanation of what happened is necessary...

Im still pretty pissed about the fact that people who go to high school goes around beating up 7th graders.... I mean, they didnt really put up much of a fight when me and my friend came up to them, which probably means that they cant take on someone their own size.... (im actually 2 years younger than them, so that really makes me wonder.....)

"Life sucks sober!"

He does, but that's not really my doing... He's Mormon.
And that's a bad thing how?
Yeah, I'd say it's pretty much his own fault then.
I take offense to that
Lol... silly Mormons. You know they believe one can marry a dead person? And in Utah, they have stockpiles of canned food for like years in advance in case of apocalypse.
OK really, you are so full of shit
In my city, there's a Mormon temple near downtown. It has a massive steeple/tower thing on top of it; it can be seen for miles. Dem Mormons think they're so cool.
fuck you

non-euclidean fuck machine

What's a Mormon?

A sect of Silly Person. Sillier than a Christian, slightly less silly than a Scientologist.

Mormons take the thing about the self-killing Jewish Zombie, but then they add a thing about disappearing gold tablets and Jewish Indians. But there are no alien spirits or nuclear bombs in volcanoes.

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...

Hey, Dr. Whooves, calm down and stop minus-repping everyone. I'm not attacking any Mormon personally, just their religion and beliefs in general.

For example, I'm a christian. Doom Shepherd and Edo Baba in particular hate the shit out of that, but I just ignore them. You should do the same thing.

Just apply the ol' "Love and Tolerate" theory.

Hey, Dr. Whooves, calm down and stop minus-repping everyone. I'm not attacking any Mormon personally, just their religion and beliefs in general.

For example, I'm a christian. Doom Shepherd and Edo Baba in particular hate the shit out of that, but I just ignore them. You should do the same thing.

Just apply the ol' "Love and Tolerate" theory.

I'm a fucking Mormon you twat

non-euclidean fuck machine

YES, I know, dude. That was kind of obvious.

The point I was trying to make is that whatever religion you embrace, people will give you grief. Learn to live with it.

(Is this the FIRST TIME you've ever gotten grief about being Mormon? Because if it is, I understand your overreaction a little better.)

For example, I'm a christian. Doom Shepherd and Edo Baba in particular hate the shit out of that

Do not. Many Christians are fine people who I love the hell out of. See: My gramma.

On the other hand, Santorum.

"Hate" needs to be taken on a case-by-case basis. I'm too lazy to hate most people. The worst I usually manage to summon up is "vague disdain."

"Make fun of," however, knows no boundaries. You gotta understand, to folks like me your ideas merit the same level of respect as those of people who fervently believe in bigfoot, "magick," astrology or that vaccines are bad for you.

But hey, if you need some payback, you can try and make up some good Deist jokes.

Q: "What's the difference between an atheist and a deist?"

A: "People will invite a deist to dinner."

He just kept talking and talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic...