General Chat

So uhh... I figured out how to stay up late without Monster. I hate the taste of coffee by itself, even moreso with cream and/or sugar, SO I took whole coffee beans and Nutella and ate 'em together. Fucking fantastic. Wide awake and I have a great taste in my mouth!

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

They make chocolate covered coffee beans... It's been around for quite some time. Really quite good.

Don't insult me. I have trained professionals to do that.

Can i ask what brought on the notion to combine those two? lol

Well, BILL, as I refuse to call you that stream of Japanese propaganda bullshit :P, two years ago, my friend, Josh, gave me some of his $50 bag of Milk Chocolate covered Coffee Beans. They were orgasmic. I did it with Semi-sweet chocolate, but it's just not as good. But Nutella, my friend, Nutella with Coffee Beans was possibly the most amazing, energizing snack I've ever thrown down my gullet (god I love that word).

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

I hate coffee, with a passion. Nah not really but to me it still tastes bad. I'd rather drink an energy drink or a cola.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I hate coffee, with a passion. Nah not really but to me it still tastes bad. I'd rather drink an energy drink or a cola.

So you rather taste the diabetic inducing elk piss with half a bowl of sugar then the sweet, sweet aroma of coffe :roll::lol:

So you rather taste the diabetic inducing elk piss with half a bowl of sugar then the sweet, sweet aroma of coffe :roll::lol:

I take it as if you havent tried the new Burn, HoboJim ? :D

"Life sucks sober!"

I take it as if you havent tried the new Burn, HoboJim ? :D

Damn right i havent :shifty:

Yes.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Coffee smells good, but once you put that shit in your mouth, it tastes awful. I like the beans for whatever reason, though. But energy drinks are my source of choice for a late-night gaming spree.

I see most of you have been brainwashed, washing your mouths with diesel will cure you from it.

This metod might lead to complications in the mouth region.

This friday I'm going to a free Kiss concert in New Orleans.

"That which you do not know, is not a moral charge against you; but that which you refuse to know, is an account of infamy growing in your soul. Make every allowance for errors of knowledge; do not forgive or accept any breach of morality."

Today's physics lesson made my day. Instead of learning stuff, our teacher said it is going to be a three days school trip to Germany. I said I'm into it, no matter of the costs. I will probably go on 15th-17th April, so I must prepare.

Man, I feel so happy now. It's been like every year I go there :o

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

Today's physics lesson made my day. Instead of learning stuff, our teacher said it is going to be a three days school trip to Germany. I said I'm into it, no matter of the costs. I will probably go on 15th-17th April, so I must prepare.

Man, I feel so happy now. It's been like every year I go there :o

Sweet. I'm happy for you. :)

Game developments at http://nukedprotons.blogspot.com

Check out my music at http://technomancer.bandcamp.com