General Chat

sure looks like it.

Funny, right after I read that, this popped up on tumblr:

tumblr_lzlu6ovzo71r5yhbco1_500.png

and people a few are suspecting pewdiepie. XD

Retired Forum Moderator

It's an old issue, but the more I think about it, which isn't a lot, the more I understand Ross's perspective on the forum.

Alright, correction, the more I think about it the more I think I understand Ross's perspective on the forum. You make a forum to discuss world issues, the source engine, your videos, things that you're interested in. Then some idiot (me) comes along and starts posting My Little Pony*. Your fan base which has up until now mostly left alone the "Subjects of interest to [you]" forum and posted almost three and a half times more in a single topic about aforementioned ponies than the entire subforum dedicated to, what I assume, you consider your better/more difficult work. You start to get complaints from people about the hooligans running amok on your forum posting large/distracting images through their signatures and in topics populated by people less than amused at the growing concentration of content. You decide to remove the problem that's distracting you, by removing signatures. Not an unfair solution all things considered.

*I'm not likely the first, nor am the cause, it would have happened anyway. I enjoy treating myself like I'm special.

The fact that I never seemed to notice this in the first place really scares me. Was... am I really this dull?

http://blog.widp.de/medien/click-the-squares-am-laboratory

Wow. No matter what you do, it always sounds good.

I'm afraid it sounds quite horrendous when you play all the squares at once.

I think we're over the whole signature issue now.
Please don't imply you know how everyone feels. Besides, I'm talking about the forum in general, not just signatures. I honestly couldn't care less about signatures any more.

As you may have noticed, CRY OF FEAR IS OUT!

http://www.moddb.com/mods/cry-of-fear/downloads/cry-of-fear-version-10

The ModDB comments on that page are filled with people saying about how they are unable to download it because of the excessive demand for the mod. :P

Personally though, I have never heard of it before.

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

God damn, snakes on a plane is NOT a nice movie. It hurts all the way here to see a guy get his pecker bit... Just plain nasty...

God damn, snakes on a plane is NOT a nice movie. It hurts all the way here to see a guy get his pecker bit... Just plain nasty...

Hahahaha! And not only that, but the only good part Is: "Enough is ENOUGH! Ive had it with these.." yeah you know what im talking about ;)

"Life sucks sober!"

Hahahaha! And not only that, but the only good part Is: "Enough is ENOUGH! Ive had it with these.." yeah you know what im talking about ;)

:D Damn movie just kept getting nastier after i posted...

:D Damn movie just kept getting nastier after i posted...

And yet you kept watching... :roll:

Feel free to PM me about almost anything and I'll do my best to answer. :)

"Beware of what you ask for, for it may come to pass..."

So, how has everyone's week been so far?

I don't like writer's block, I prefer to call it writer's parry.