General Chat

Parents downgraded internet to something so shitty that I can't stream videos above 480p. Good news is, I'm not planning on buying that 46" tv anymore.

My Checklist for today was:

Ride on the back of a four-wheeler with three other people through a neighborhood: Check

Find a vulture in the forest with a broken wing and beat it to death with a golf club: Check

Have my clothes smell like cigarettes: Check

Gamble: Check

Drink: Check

Watch Football: Check

Drive really well: Check

Have my dad finally buy in to getting a new boat for fishing and fun: Check

Have a kickass day: Check

So how was your day?

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Ride on the back of a four-wheeler with three other people through a neighborhood: Check

Find a vulture in the forest with a broken wing and beat it to death with a golf club: Check

So how was your day?

My opinion of you has changed... A lot.

non-euclidean fuck machine

Is that...a good or a bad thing?

Yeah, I kinda wanna know too. I kind of try to be as honest about myself as I can on this forum... but then Whooves wasn't really hear for my bad days, if I remember correctly.

And yea, I'm no terrible geek who sits around on the computer all the time. I like to get out, have fun, and socialize as much as possible.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

So how was your day?

Is that...a good or a bad thing?

Yeah, I kinda wanna know too. I kind of try to be as honest about myself as I can on this forum... but then Whooves wasn't really hear for my bad days, if I remember correctly.

And yea, I'm no terrible geek who sits around on the computer all the time. I like to get out, have fun, and socialize as much as possible.

Let me start out by saying that my opinion of you has decreased, first

"Ride on the back of a four-wheeler with three other people through a neighborhood: Check"

I am ok with this, it's good to have fun with friends and to play outside,

"Find a vulture in the forest with a broken wing and beat it to death with a golf club: Check"

What. The. Fuck. Now I'm not someone who is hates hunting, or thinks harming animals is evil, I'm ok with it as long as it has a good reason. But this, this is pain and death for no reason but the enjoyment of it. Here I thought you a calm passive aggressive kind sole, but now I see that you simply bottle up the hate, you pack it down deep inside and forse it down with a smile, for a long time I lived like that and I know what comes of it, it is not something to be desired

"Have my clothes smell like cigarettes: Check"

Normally I would see this as a byproduct of spending time with some friends or there familes, but you seem to see it as a desired outcome, this tells me that there may be more to that then you say, then agen maybe not.

"Gamble: Check"

I do not approve, I have seen people fall to this and in the end have nothing.

"Drink: Check"

I don't even need to go into why this is bad.

"Watch Football: Check"

Nothing wrong with that.

"Drive really well: Check"

This is good, although dangerous depending on how much you had to drink.

"Have my dad finally buy in to getting a new boat for fishing and fun: Check"

I had a boat once, it was nice.

"Have a kickass day: Check"

That is not how I would describe it...

There, I told you how I feel and why. Hate if you must but that is how it is.

I'm honestly not sure what Zach was actually being serious about and what not. But assuming all, I'mna ditto that ^

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I beat Pokemon Blue today. I now have a team consisting of mewtwo, zapdos, articuno, chansey, marowak, and venosaur

I beat Pokemon Blue today. I now have a team consisting of mewtwo, zapdos, articuno, chansey, marowak, and venosaur

I have a team consisting of The Ruckus, SubPerfect, RockyBalboa, PaperBat, JeremyKyle, and Pierre (I only have him because he's the only one that can learn cut...).

That's a bit much... Don't you think?

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Yeah, it should of been with a baseball bat.

"We don't call them loot boxes", they're 'surprise mechanics'" - EA

Yeah, it should of been with a baseball bat.

Well... I don't know about that. What kind of club did you use? A three wood? Maybe a nine iron... Don't tell me you used a pitching wedge. Let's not be crazy here.

I feel like I need to take a shower now...

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Normally I would see this as a byproduct of spending time with some friends or there familes, but you seem to see it as a desired outcome, this tells me that there may be more to that then you say, then agen maybe not.

12 year old self-important moral authority detected. Why do you hate fun?

My only real concern would be the drinking, but I sort of remember a conversation we've had where Foal made it clear it's not illegal to drink where he lives as long as you have parents permission. Or maybe that was for something else, I don't remember. Pretty sure it was drinking, though.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

12 year old self-important moral authority detected. Why do you hate fun?

Dude, I'm 18. And I don't hate fun, I hate stupidity.

Suddenly, judge all the things; even the ones that weren't even serious.

Edit: Note to self, don't do anymore elaborate body stretches ever again. pulling scarred muscle on old surgery wounds does not feel good when it happens, or the 3 hours after it happens. Excuse me while I confine myself to my bed with my body perfectly straight until the muscle spasms stop

Retired Forum Moderator