General Chat

My advice to Zack and Whooves: Chill out, dudes. ;)

NO! NOT UNTIL THEY KISS!

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Collective Foal, Felix Hooves. Seriously, I think you should calm down a bit. ._.

"Even if something sounds logical, it doesn't mean it have to be true"

I'm absolutely calm. That's the thing. Whenever I post a counter-argument because I feel that someone has attacked me personally when they don't know shit, I'm not seething with rage as I type it. I'm just wording it strongly to get my point across.

Anyways, Whooves, if that's how you're going to be, then just avoid talking to me. I have mid-terms next week and don't have time to deal with this shit right now. So I'm gonna put you on hold while I work out the part of my life that matters the most. You keep doing whatever it is you do.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Erm...so....that's worked out now, yeah?

TOPIC CHANGE!

So I saw a movie with some friends(at one of said friends' house, she has a projector in the living room.). It was called Howl's Moving Castle. I spend a lot of time thinking about how I could articulate my feelings in the most efficient way. I compiled them all in this essay:

WAT?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Another movie that fits that description EXACTLY is Rubber.

Life is just a time trial; it's all about how many happy points you can earn in a set period of time

Wtf is wrong... I played slender and It didn't scared me at all. Not like the minecraft sometimes. Why? I'm actually more scared of creepers than horror games >_>

Scariest moment in my gaming career just happened about 3 hours ago. The fucking Antlion Guardian in Episode 2 pops up right behind me and makes me jump clean out of my chair.

My biggest fear was when I was a kid, playing Fallout. The Glow. That place made me feel really uncomfortable.

Wtf is wrong... I played slender and It didn't scared me at all. Not like the minecraft sometimes. Why? I'm actually more scared of creepers than horror games >_>

Nothing is wrong with you. Slender isn't scary.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/608721

They call me Snake. They call me Es Rake. They call me Srahkay. That's nahmaname. That's nahmaname. That's not my... name.

Hey guys. I'm hoping anyone of importance or care sees this. I want to let you all know that it's been quite a run with all of you here at the Farms. I've had some really good times with you all. But lately, that hasn't been happening anymore. I used to get on Steam and have people from this place on me all the time, asking me to play this game or that game. Well, that feeling of such a close-knit community is gone. And I really miss those days. I miss having ABG and Username around to brighten things up a bit, but shit happens and people change and leave. And with the community heading in the direction I've seen, I don't think I can stick around to watch it die, or turn into something I can't even love. To all of you I've made friends with over these couple years, I love you. To list a few of you:

Alyxx (The greatest mod who ever lived)

Rarity (One of the greatest people I know)

Chuck (My semi-twin brother)

Jek Jek (You gender changing wanker :D )

ShinyObject (The friend I always wanted to help, but only seemed to receive help from)

Bill (The now inactive coolguy mod)

Psychotic (The hater we turned into a great guy :D )

Humin (The new guy I came to like a lot)

Epsilon (TF2 pro and the starter of the legendary war)

Kaweebo (The ultimate wackjob who will certainly hold a place in my heart)

I'm sorry I have to go like this, but I'm tired of getting mad at people because they want to change this place and its people. I thought it was great the way it was. The whole forum was perfect, and I never wanted it to change from what it was. But with my closest friends here packing up and leaving, I'm afraid I'm going to have to head out with them. Again, I'll really miss you guys. Be sure to keep in touch over Steam. Thanks to Alyxx and a couple other awesome friends, my library is quite large and I'm sure we can have a good time together.

I may come back, but I wouldn't get your hopes up about it, and if I do, it won't be for quite some time. I might come back and check up on the place every now and again, but I won't make a true return unless I think it's getting back to its old nature, the way I liked it.

Once again, goodbye. This is Fluttershy signing off.

I don't know what to say, frankly.

Only that I'm not exactly happy in response to this.

Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Uh, do you feel like wolf kabob Roth vantage? Gefrannis booj pooch boo jujube; bear-ramage. Jigiji geeji geeja geeble Google. Begep flagaggle vaggle veditch-waggle bagga?

okay...

Hey guys. I'm hoping anyone of importance or care sees this. I want to let you all know that it's been quite a run with all of you here at the Farms. I've had some really good times with you all. But lately, that hasn't been happening anymore. I used to get on Steam and have people from this place on me all the time, asking me to play this game or that game. Well, that feeling of such a close-knit community is gone. And I really miss those days. I miss having ABG and Username around to brighten things up a bit, but shit happens and people change and leave. And with the community heading in the direction I've seen, I don't think I can stick around to watch it die, or turn into something I can't even love. To all of you I've made friends with over these couple years, I love you. To list a few of you:

Alyxx (The greatest mod who ever lived)

Rarity (One of the greatest people I know)

Chuck (My semi-twin brother)

Jek Jek (You gender changing wanker :D )

ShinyObject (The friend I always wanted to help, but only seemed to receive help from)

Bill (The now inactive coolguy mod)

Psychotic (The hater we turned into a great guy :D )

Humin (The new guy I came to like a lot)

Epsilon (TF2 pro and the starter of the legendary war)

I'm sorry I have to go like this, but I'm tired of getting mad at people because they want to change this place and its people. I thought it was great the way it was. The whole forum was perfect, and I never wanted it to change from what it was. But with my closest friends here packing up and leaving, I'm afraid I'm going to have to head out with them. Again, I'll really miss you guys. Be sure to keep in touch over Steam. Thanks to Alyxx and a couple other awesome friends, my library is quite large and I'm sure we can have a good time together.

I may come back, but I wouldn't get your hopes up about it, and if I do, it won't be for quite some time. I might come back and check up on the place every now and again, but I won't make a true return unless I think it's getting back to its old nature, the way I liked it.

Once again, goodbye. This is Fluttershy signing off.

Blenders for sa- OH, um, what a downer to see after playing Skyrim for 6 hours. BTW, sounds like a goodbye letter and a suicide note at the same time. WAIT A MINUTE

At first I was slightly offended, but it's all making sense now. In the words of Barney:

"I'll see ya when I see ya."

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kaweebo/

"There are no good reasons. Only legal ones."

VALVE: "Sometimes bugs take more than eighteen years to fix."

At first I was slightly offended, but it's all making sense now. In the words of Barney:

"I'll see ya when I see ya."

You're quite clearly the local wackjob of AF, kaweebz.